Sign in to follow this  
ajr_lachapelle

Just refund xbox users

Recommended Posts

Just refund XBOX and other consoles users... I got a warning for answering fighting words from a wuss who got spooked when his challenge was answered -- I get attacked and when I defend myself , I'm the one blamed... typical millenial oblivious to reality behavior --- accept my shit but you can't have the same treatment boohoohoo. Just refund consoles users and keep your kiddie playground. (I guess that must sound insulting for millenials not use to be contradicted or say no to)

Edited by ajr_lachapelle

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am not at liberty to answer that... just need the refunding and move on. Specially when someone pretending to ignore me seems to notice my posting anyway... how odd right? I mean, I usually can't find posts about folks I ignore, much less answer on them, maybe it's just me.

Edited by ajr_lachapelle

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tbh sounds like you're just salty.... Nobody will take you seriously with this attitude ;)

If you have a legitimate concern you should express it fully, or not clog the forums with nonsense like this.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, piespace said:

What's the problem exactly ?

 

 

The less frequent updates that consoles get due to their unavoidable certification process.

Although to be fair, thought the XBone/UWP was supposed to have been patched to 215 already. Not sure what happened on that one and I haven't seen any updates on the situation.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1st of all you need to understand that this is Alpha and this was clearly mentioned.

Secondly, I am not 100% sure but in most cases games are coded for PC and then ported to consoles. Thus, consoles will always be behind on updates. when comparing to PC.

 

Also, for Xbox at least, Microsoft has to certify all updates before they push it to the platform. I am more than sure that the Devs have already submitted the build and that MS is holding it back for certification.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, since we're talking about Xbox here, you'll need to argue with Microsoft for a refund, not SES.

You're barking at the wrong tree anyway.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, optyk said:

The less frequent updates that consoles get due to their unavoidable certification process.

Although to be fair, thought the XBone/UWP was supposed to have been patched to 215 already. Not sure what happened on that one and I haven't seen any updates on the situation.

 

4 minutes ago, piespace said:

1st of all you need to understand that this is Alpha and this was clearly mentioned.

Secondly, I am not 100% sure but in most cases games are coded for PC and then ported to consoles. Thus, consoles will always be behind on updates. when comparing to PC.

 

Also, for Xbox at least, Microsoft has to certify all updates before they push it to the platform. I am more than sure that the Devs have already submitted the build and that MS is holding it back for certification.

He has a point, a patch has only just been submitted for Xbox one. There's not much work in porting a game to the uwp, Microsoft has made this process simpler for a good reason. Also Microsoft has about a 24 hr automated certification process. 

Can't say I'm impressed, but I'll have patience a little longer. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, ajr_lachapelle said:

Just need a refund  and will gladly delete the software/account/etc.

Well, contact SES/XBone support. They might make an exception for you if you handle it tactfully.

You won't get a refund on the forums. The topic has already gained too much attention and I'm done adding to it. Good luck.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ajr_lachapelle said:

It will be considered abusive if I answer folks or voice critics here. Please refund and move on.

Why do you feel you have to be abusive to voice your opinion? Maybe that means you're opinion is unfounded....

Listen, it's in early-access/game preview, if you have an issue with anything, you can shove it; they owe you nothing. It says right in the store "don't purchase unless you are fine with the state of the game as it is."

Did you read that? Do you feel disclaimers don't apply to you? You are not special. You deserve no refund.

Your 'typical millennial' rhetoric is also laughable. Typical to blame the incoming generation for the issues you caused yourself (see: not reading, not researching the product state, speaking inflammatorily, insulting strangers because you don't get your way.... I could go on).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Cosmoneer said:

Why do you feel you have to be abusive to voice your opinion? Maybe that means you're opinion is unfounded....

Listen, it's in early-access/game preview, if you have an issue with anything, you can shove it; they owe you nothing. It says right in the store "don't purchase unless you are fine with the state of the game as it is."

Did you read that? Do you feel disclaimers don't apply to you? You are not special. You deserve no refund.

Your 'typical millennial' rhetoric is also laughable. Typical to blame the incoming generation for the issues you caused yourself (see: not reading, not researching the product state, speaking inflammatorily, insulting strangers because you don't get your way.... I could go on).

Like I said, sounds like salt :))

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ooh. drama.

i too find 20 euro's for a pre-alpha a bit much money, then again, i had 20 euro's worth of fun with it already. also, i paid the money fully aware i buy a buggy game.

i hope my money goes towards the improvement of the game, and a brand new car for the dev's.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ajr_lachapelle said:

Just refund xbox users, no need for drama, nor flares, nor more answers for that matters... just move on, quietly. no need for a fuss, just refund.

i am not sure but i think Xbox is microsoft, and they sold you the game that these kind folks made. The refund request shoud, if i am correct, go to microsoft.

if needed, i am sure the game-makers will agree that the game is buggy. pre-alpha and all.

could reverting your attention to the Xbox platform help you get that refund better?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this