Add keyboard and mouse for xbox

Please add keyvoard and mouse support. For some reason you can play with keyboard but not mouse,  what did you guys do half of it and forgot about mouse. I used to love controller but then i got SUPER addicted to a game called terraria and in this game you dont ever have to use your right stick to look around because its a 2d game but i was so addicted that i played it everyday for like 2 months and when i tried to play another game that required me to use my right stick like say call of duty, I couldn't do it and ever since then i switched to keyboard and mouse and I was so desperate to play my games with a keybpard and mouse that i bought a $30 keyboard and mouse adapter so i could play every game with it but the controls and sensitivity are SUPER janky. IT HAS MOUSE ACXEL on it! Anyways I really love astroneer and even wanna work for you guys someday so when I found out that you can play with your keyboard and not your mouse i was a little upset so ease implement keyboard and mouse thank you