Exo Request Broken in Multiplayer

Justin Burbank

I'm a mega astroneer fan and finally am playing with my 4 closest friends, however when we decided to try and get the event rewards today I (the Host) wasn't getting any progress but my friends were. So we sent up the 160 compound and my friends didn't get their ampp throwback bundle, they restarted and lost all their progress when they came back and when I restarted it was where it was left off. Before everyone joined I sent it up and got credited, but after people joined no one was getting credited anymore. Do I have to do the exo platform event solo?

• 2 weeks later...

I'm having a similar issue. A few of my shipments didn't get counted for my friends on my server. And then after I got the throwback bundle, it stopped counting anymore shipments from them altogether. (They're sending out compound shipments but the progress isn't increasing at all). Now they can't progress and I don't want to waste our resources if they aren't going to progress.

@Justin Burbank& @frostymmare you on Xbox, Windows, Steam, or PlayStation?  Please send me your platform and the full usernames of all the people you're playing with and I'll see what I can do to help.

@SES_Gina Windows, Steam for all of us. As for usernames: frostymm, M33st3rG00, iopiop777

I also made a post in the steam forums -> Astroneer > Bugs+Crashes
https://steamcommunity.com/app/361420/discussions/1/3058490685017771564/

It seems like there are at least a few others with the same problems. I haven't tried the solutions they mentioned, I haven't been able to get my friends on again.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/12/2021 at 6:13 PM, SES_Gina said:

@Justin Burbank& @frostymmare you on Xbox, Windows, Steam, or PlayStation?  Please send me your platform and the full usernames of all the people you're playing with and I'll see what I can do to help.

It still isn't working of them D=