Serious translation error

QQBD

The resources required in the task "Substance Selection" were translated into "Graphite x2, Titanium x2, Titanium x2" when the game language was set to Chinese, but after I checked the wiki, I found that the required items were "Graphite x2, Titanium x2, Tungsten x2", this will affect the playing experience of players who choose Chinese as the language of the game. We hope that the official will fix it as soon as possible.

Because my English level is not very good, the above text is the result of Google translation after writing in Chinese. If there is any problem, please forgive me. In short, the meaning of this text is that the task "Substance Selection" has serious problems in Chinese translation.

In addition, I cannot provide pictures due to limited technology. I hope that after the official sees this message, I will troubleshoot the corresponding problem and solve it as soon as possible.

Original Chinese:

游戏语言设置为中文时,任务“物质选择”中需要的资源被翻译成“石墨x2,钛x2,钛x2”,但是我查了一下wiki,发现需要的物品是“石墨x2, 钛x2,钨x2",这会影响选择中文作为游戏语言的玩家的游戏体验。 希望官方尽快修复。

Sorry, there were some problems in the browser that prevented the upload of pictures. This is the picture in the game:

屏幕截图 2021-06-26 162440.jpg