New Tool Mods

Posted (edited)

Adding other types of mods for the terrain tool, I think most players would like it. In the last 100 hours of gameplay I have enjoyed the alignment mod a lot, for its ability to create a flat (curved) and pillars perpendicular to the ground. In particular, I also like this last function because it keeps the direction of the tool locked, giving the possibility to create perfectly vertical columns. It would be nice to have other similar tools to create horizontal or top-down pillars, even a slow mod would be appreciated for working surfaces with greater precision. I am not an artist, however this tools will be valuable both for creative players, but also for those who would like to build something interesting, such as long columns for the transport of electricity through extenders. Let us remember that these orizontal columns can be very useful in the future for Trains and rails. And you gamers, would you like to have more terrain tool mods to play with them?

Thanks System Era

Edited by JohnnyZerg

Posted (edited)

Dig mod:

- Tunnel down mode: Facing the ground at your feet, Digging will be locked at a certain angle in a straight line,  which gradually curves downwards until it reaches the core

- Tunnel up mode: Facing the ground in front of you, Digging will be locked at a certain angle in a straight line,  which gradually curves downwards until it reaches the surface

- Flat mode: similar to the flat of the alignment mod, this creates a ramp maintaining the slope according to the distance from the core. While with the alignment mods if used for the length of the circumference of the planet, will wrap back around to the starting point, creating a circle, the dig mod, starting from the surface, digs a ramp that slowly curves down to take you to the core, and viceversa.

Edited by JohnnyZerg