Hello, Please Help. 😢

REAPERx9xMike 2

Hello,

I have some to say, please read. I can never get to the End of the game, Only in Creation Mode. Yes I love Creative, it is Beautiful (Thank U). Is there anything in the Future going to help Make it Easier to play the Game? I can never find copper on (Earth-Like-Planet). Yes I know, the real name will not spell right (not me) my phone won't do it. Yah. 

I have a Learning Disability & Attention Span of a Goldfish. That is what my family & friends tell me, I like playing Astroneer = before mission. I have restarted a new Game, because glitches make my base disappear. The Vehicles fazes thru the planet FOREVER nonstop. Restart/Delete. 

I have to do this long list to do something. It would B cool, if U could make an soil Centralfuse on your Backpack for the basic ingredients = 1full canister / 1ingredient. The size of small generator or something. 

Is there going to be a level system in the Future updates? Easy/Adventure/ Insane. Easy = The Bites needed is reduced, Resources are marked /or/ every resource is found on the surface. 

I would love to make it to the End of the store line.

Please let me know

REAPERx9xMike 2

~~🙂😎

4 minutes ago, REAPERx9xMike 2 said:

Hello,

I have some to say, please read. I can never get to the End of the game, Only in Creation Mode. Yes I love Creative, it is Beautiful (Thank U). Is there anything in the Future going to help Make it Easier to play the Game? I can never find copper on (Earth-Like-Planet). Yes I know, the real name will not spell right (not me) my phone won't do it. Yah. 

I have a Learning Disability & Attention Span of a Goldfish. That is what my family & friends tell me, I like playing Astroneer = before mission. I have restarted a new Game, because glitches make my base disappear. The Vehicles fazes thru the planet FOREVER nonstop. Restart/Delete. 

I have to do this long list to do something. It would B cool, if U could make an soil Centralfuse on your Backpack for the basic ingredients = 1full canister / 1ingredient. The size of small generator or something. 

Is there going to be a level system in the Future updates? Easy/Adventure/ Insane. Easy = The Bites needed is reduced, Resources are marked /or/ every resource is found on the surface. 

I would love to make it to the End of the store line.

Please let me know

REAPERx9xMike 2

~~🙂😎

Before missions - how many times I restarted the game

My number ( 173 ) 

I am right know at ( 065 ) 

Please make something in the Future for ( us or me ) easier to play.

Love U People for this awesome game.

~~🙂😎

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Reaper, there are no plans for a smaller centrifuge, but you should be able to find Malachite in the mountains and mantle-layer caves of Sylva.  It's also available on Calidor in all cave levels.  

Here's a screenshot of the resource you're looking for.

image.png