Backpack Upgrades

I have another Idea... Sorry...

Backpack Upgrades = 

It would B cool, if we could do some upgrade for more Power, Oxygen, & Storage. 

1: Power - If U store (3 Small Batteries) on your backpack. It would B cool if it gave U an option to upgrade the Backpack Battery. With something that double its value or more. With a x2, getting thicker, or even another Battery Bar.

& then

2: Oxygen Tank - If U store (3 Oxygen Tank) on the Backpack. It would B cool (that option) to Upgrade the Backpack Oxygen Tank. Same with this one to, with a x2, getting bigger, or as another Oxygen Tank appears.

& then

3: Storage Capacity - After upgrading the Battery & Oxygen, if (that Option) pops up (Do U want to Upgrade Backpack) for more Storage. Like More storage slots.

& then

4: It would B cool, if it could B multiple times could Upgrades for more Oxygen, Battery Power, & Storage. With Levels of the Backpack storage slots. I thought it would look like a cube box.

Sorry No & Than.

Love the missions & the rewards. 

Thank U.

~~~😁😎

Just now, REAPERx9xMike 2 said:

I have another Idea... Sorry...

Backpack Upgrades = 

It would B cool, if we could do some upgrade for more Power, Oxygen, & Storage. 

1: Power - If U store (3 Small Batteries) on your backpack. It would B cool if it gave U an option to upgrade the Backpack Battery. With something that double its value or more. With a x2, getting thicker, or even another Battery Bar.

& then

2: Oxygen Tank - If U store (3 Oxygen Tank) on the Backpack. It would B cool (that option) to Upgrade the Backpack Oxygen Tank. Same with this one to, with a x2, getting bigger, or as another Oxygen Tank appears.

& then

3: Storage Capacity - After upgrading the Battery & Oxygen, if (that Option) pops up (Do U want to Upgrade Backpack) for more Storage. Like More storage slots.

& then

4: It would B cool, if it could B multiple times could Upgrades for more Oxygen, Battery Power, & Storage. With Levels of the Backpack storage slots. I thought it would look like a cube box.

Sorry No & Than.

Love the missions & the rewards. 

Thank U.

~~~😁😎

This took me a whole week trying to have this thing file it in without kicking me out for some reason.

• 2 weeks later...