Sign in to follow this  
ashton

do you think they should put astroneer on xbox360

Based on how it runs on my gaming rig, not sure it would work very well. Maybe down the road when it's more optimized. 

Newest Xbox I have is a 360 so it would be cool, but honestly I don't expect to see new games supporting it since there's a newer generation system out.

It's highly unlikely the Xbox 360 will be able to fulfill the hardware requirements for Astroneer. It just lacks the power for that and trying to optimize it for it would be an enormous amount of work (assuming it's even possible).

On 1/5/2017 at 10:03 PM, ashton said:

tell me what you think

On 1/7/2017 at 8:09 AM, Wyvyrias said:

It's highly unlikely the Xbox 360 will be able to fulfill the hardware requirements for Astroneer. It just lacks the power for that and trying to optimize it for it would be an enormous amount of work (assuming it's even possible).

Isn't Microsoft going to stop supporting Xbox 360 after a certain time as well? 

4 hours ago, Mr. Badger said:

Isn't Microsoft going to stop supporting Xbox 360 after a certain time as well? 

I wouldn't know about that.

The Xbox 360 is already dying and its dying fast adding new games on it at this point would be useless, it would just take to much of system eras time (if it were possible), they'd get like no profits if it was on x360, I mean it would be pretty cool for those who can't afford a xbox one but yeah, doubt it will happen.