Activate satellites

Die Hand Gottes

People is there not the possibility to finish this quest if you have already done the I have built there and do not get on with the new missions so.
and no lust again to start from scratch would also like the 3rd QT-RTG's or better a recipe to print out. 

The mission with the 7 probes will probably not work for me either.

Have now 1 times again searched and have now found 1 of 7

the problem I have already found at least 2 but and thus the mission no longer completeable.

That with the accommodation on the satellite has settled could blast the part with dynamite 
I only had to put my 18 400 material containers in storage, otherwise they were all gone after the activation, which was also full of material, a lot of work. 

That with the probes has also settled Wuste with both planets still approximately like these were both not far from the base and could again connect a probe scanner and were then also masked as done.
Had they been much further away, I would probably never have found them again, the scanner no longer worked.
This should be fixed if you have already found before update 1.19.

I'm sorry you had to move everything away and destroy your shelter, but very glad you were able to complete your mission. And thank you for the feedback on the Probe Scanner, too. 👍