Game crashes on Xbox when trying to save

On 3/5/2021 at 11:46 PM, HyperBoiYeet said:

When my friend tries to save his game or get into vehicles his game crashes. Please fix this.

On 3/5/2021 at 11:46 PM, HyperBoiYeet said:

When my friend tries to save his game or get into vehicles his game crashes. Please fix this.

I have the same issue... I can not enter my safe home or my vehicle... 

The game crashes when I do so :(((

I really love this game but for xbox one it is very buggy:( I wish I could play more smoothly and without fear of crashing my game...

You may be able to resolve this by verifying that your NAT type is set to open, here's a help article for the Win10 version and the Xbox.  If you're on PC, also check that you're not being blocked by a third party antivirus program.

12 hours ago, SES_Gina said:

You may be able to resolve this by verifying that your NAT type is set to open, here's a help article for the Win10 version and the Xbox.  If you're on PC, also check that you're not being blocked by a third party antivirus program.

Hello again,

My nat is set to open, so that is not it. I'd like to further explain that when my game crashes it logs my user off and when I log back in, I am stuck in space with my player in the craft visible and I am not able to do anything.. Only change camera view and activate my pointer (left shoulder button).

I can not press start or anything here... So I have to turn of the game entirely to log back in and pray that I will be back in the game..

This is very weird... I've had this many times now :(

I really want to play this game...

I think this is a bug of some sorts...

Roth kind regards

C

Thanks for following up, @Copperwoood!  Very sorry you're still struggling with this after the other troubleshooting.  If you wouldn't mind, please email your DxDiag to Support@SystemEra.net and confirm that your NAT is open, also detail any other steps you may have taken in an effort to resolve this issue.

23 hours ago, SES_Gina said:

Me and my friends NAT type is always open with my friend

2 hours ago, HyperBoiYeet said:

No I do not?

Could you clarify?  Do you have it via Gamepass or did you pay for the game outright?