ReHy_Boi

I got robbed

i purchased astroneer 20 minutes ago, when i click play now on the page i bought it on it says this

This is unavailable on your current platform

I am on MAC OS X Macantosh HD and it will not work, ive tried everything but it still wont work

i feel like i got robbed due to the 20$ price tag, please help

1 minute ago, ReHy_Boi said:

i purchased astroneer 20 minutes ago, when i click play now on the page i bought it on it says this

I am on MAC OS X Macantosh HD and it will not work, ive tried everything but it still wont work

The game does not support Mac platforms yet...

Just now, MR TRIPLE said:

and why are you useing a mac to play games ITS A MAC

Many people play games with a Mac... There is nothing wrong with it... They are planning on adding Mac support to Astroneer in the future...

the point im makeing is mac is made by apple its cheaply made and very bad specs so why would you game with it

You can actually get Macs with really good specs these days and it is physically impossible to get viruses on them...

1 minute ago, MR TRIPLE said:

and more people use windows not many use mac

Yes but you cannot ignore the vast majority of players that do use Mac...

8 minutes ago, MR TRIPLE said:

the vast  no its less and only like 2 percent uses mac to game

Even if these statistics are correct you still have to acknowledge that there are still gamers using Mac to play games including @ReHy_Boi in this case...

2% use them for gameing and i was saying its the dumbest thing to use a mac to game when for the price of a mac pc you can make a very good pc for gameing and other stuff

5 minutes ago, MR TRIPLE said:

2% use them for gameing and i was saying its the dumbest thing to use a mac to game when for the price of a mac pc you can make a very good pc for gameing and other stuff

It does not matter if it was the dumbest thing to use a Mac to game... People still do, so you cannot ignore that fact... End of story...

1 minute ago, MR TRIPLE said:

idc if u do game on it its just dumb

Everyone has their own opinion... "If you do not have something nice to say, do not say it at all"...

so your going to silence me from saying my opinion

22 minutes ago, IndieCrypt said:

Everyone has their own opinion... "If you do not have something nice to say, do not say it at all"...

Edited by MR TRIPLE

idk it cut off the rest

Ah okay...

3 minutes ago, MR TRIPLE said:

so your going to silence me from saying my opinion

If you want to use that as your argument sure... Anyways this has gone way off topic so I would like to put it back on the rails...

58 minutes ago, ReHy_Boi said:

You did not get robbed @ReHy_Boi there is just currently no support for Mac... They are planning on adding Mac support in the future however :) 

OSX and Linux support are certainly on the list to do nearer release but at the moment Windows and XBox are the two supported platforms so the devs can concentrate on getting the bulk of stuff working without too many versions to release every patch.

If you bought it on  Steam, you will almost certainly be able to refund since you have zero hours played. The Steam store does tell you which platforms each title is available for as well as the required specs.

Just now, DanielCoffey said:

OSX and Linux support are certainly on the list to do nearer release but at the moment Windows and XBox are the two supported platforms so the devs can concentrate on getting the bulk of stuff working without too many versions to release every patch.

If you bought it on  Steam, you will almost certainly be able to refund since you have zero hours played. The Steam store does tell you which platforms each title is available for as well as the required specs.

Sums it all up nicely :D Thank you @DanielCoffey

8 hours ago, IndieCrypt said:

You can actually get Macs with really good specs these days and it is physically impossible to get viruses on them...

LOL. What? oO