Dmitry

Astro-bikes

11 hours ago, PandaMKII said:

So would this new mode of transport be faster than rover and other vehicles? And would it only be able to have 1 storage slot?

Yes

On 1/13/2017 at 8:30 AM, Nich said:

The huge advantage of the bike would be the ability to drive around the millions of obstiticals on the planets and much less likely to flip out when it does(pops straight up with no rotation unless you hit it at a funny angle)

Or to be able to drive OVER them in the event it is a hover bike.

On 13.01.2017 at 7:30 PM, Nich said:

The huge advantage of the bike would be the ability to drive around the millions of obstiticals on the planets and much less likely to flip out when it does(pops straight up with no rotation unless you hit it at a funny angle)

Love the idea! +1

How about multiple tiers of it? Like 2 tiers, first one is fast, but easy to tip over.

The second one is slower, but doesn't tip over easy.

They could also add a Astro-Quad, so basically a Bike with 4 wheels, I know, sounds like a rover but just like the bike it won't have storm-protection but it will have 2 storage slots, just for 2 things.

For some reason, I wanted to make a model of my version of "Astro bike."
I thought that the version of the gyroscopic bike will look more modern and advanced.
P.S I support this idea

Hyrocicle Side +++.3.jpg

Hyrocicle Side next +++.4.jpg

I think a bike would work separately from the rover if you were able to pick it up when not being used and maybe stash it away in a 2-port. That way you could carry one around in your trucks.