Ferocious

Weather Damage and biodome repair bots.

I like the idea of a drone as I've said on other people's posts, but I really prefer one person's idea in specific which has TONS of modes. I feel that this drone and that drone should be separate drones. I agree with more storms, but I feel the building itself should take damage that you should have to fix yourself, making the drone a luxury, not a requirement, and I feel that it should be nerfed.

On 1/11/2017 at 5:28 PM, AngryBlueMidget said:

I like the idea of a drone as I've said on other people's posts, but I really prefer one person's idea in specific which has TONS of modes. I feel that this drone and that drone should be separate drones. I agree with more storms, but I feel the building itself should take damage that you should have to fix yourself, making the drone a luxury, not a requirement, and I feel that it should be nerfed.

You can always fix it yourself but when you are away from base its a sense of security that not everything will be broken. I do like the idea of tether paths now that I think about it. It's something the drone scan follow close to. 1 thing I see games doing wrong with drones is that they can't get to and from places without getting stuck. Osiris: New Dawn is a great example of this. Keeping the drones powered by tethers or straight from your backpack as it follows you (like a kite.) This allows it to avoid any obstacles. As for a nerf I don't really see why since its not implemented. for all we know it might not be strong enough to keep up with the damage of higher tier planet storms.

Some of these research Ideas should only be unlocked from distant planets.

Cool work, for the tree thing I would rather have a container because of the objects being placed there and rendered.
also having it on that platform blocks the 2 slots on either side.

Else it looks great.

Also do you have any ideas of more lowpoly plants or work?
that plant was cool with its animation too!

On 1/13/2017 at 3:38 PM, Freddy said:

Cool work, for the tree thing I would rather have a container because of the objects being placed there and rendered.
also having it on that platform blocks the 2 slots on either side.

Else it looks great.

Also do you have any ideas of more lowpoly plants or work?
that plant was cool with its animation too!

Yeah I have tons of ideas but I am going to take a break and get back to learning C# so I can bring some of my models to life.

679a02e2941daf9a2b8533581fae4a15.gif

3bbd91c764d41e63636411fa6aabfe4b.gif

b9be89d64c495b00c3f72bb1bdebdc6b.gif

3 hours ago, Ferocious said:

Yeah I have tons of ideas but I am going to take a break and get back to learning C# so I can bring some of my models to life.

679a02e2941daf9a2b8533581fae4a15.gif

3bbd91c764d41e63636411fa6aabfe4b.gif

b9be89d64c495b00c3f72bb1bdebdc6b.gif

These model was very awsome!!!!!!i love this !!!!devs should look at this post!!!

7 hours ago, NavigatGrao said:

These model was very awsome!!!!!!i love this !!!!devs should look at this post!!!

Thanks, I think some of them have seen it.

The mech looks awesome!

i wonder about in game practicality though. I think the rover/truck large storage as a backpack would be cool. Would slap on some batteries or make it haul stuff. The nodes on the arms seems obvious but.. what would we put there?

16 minutes ago, AutoMcD said:

The mech looks awesome!

i wonder about in game practicality though. I think the rover/truck large storage as a backpack would be cool. Would slap on some batteries or make it haul stuff. The nodes on the arms seems obvious but.. what would we put there?

Who cares if its practically ! Mechs are always a good selling point :D:D  (jkjk)
Would love to see mechs in the game, maybe for extending your capacity to do big digging operations or to carry alot of stuff around ?

Or that a mech can withstand very harsh environments to help the astroneer traveling on them like a sort of exosuit ?

On 16.01.2017 at 3:52 AM, Ferocious said:

I would suggest theoretical mechanics too ;)

Domino model is the best :*