miertam

[Merged] Stuck In Platform/Node/Base Terrain

One time I was playing astroneer when I started to build up. The whole peice just came over me and I was swimming in the ground. My friend used this glitch to see minerals. It's similar to the seams where you can see underneath the surface.

Ditto. I have several times got caught in platforms. Sometimes when I open the menu, I am slingshot'ed out again.

Toaday my buggy performed a breakdance when I entered it, and when I exited, it performed another breakdance, tossing me into the printer. I was stuck for a long time. The astronaut was even stuck when a storm passed, and he wasnt hit by rocks. So I was Close to give ut and restart the game. but suddenly I had somehow wiggled my way out to the edge of the platform and I got spat out again.

My experience is that of "dead" platforms. I had a Printer platform that didn't seem to be charging so I blew it up with dynamite. The result was that the pipe to the platform remained and seems dead. I put more dynamite on top to try and remove it, however I could not then interact with the dynamite to set it off.

361420_20170321202715_1.thumb.png.c1763d5d9fffa404d06871a4d099a86a.png

I then put another stick by the side (on the floor) which I was able to set-off, however it had no impact on the tube.

Steam/131/Win10

I had a rover train attached together carrying research.
It got stuck in odd terrain, which I did not notice. When I tried to get out, I fell through into the cave. I then immediately glitched into another cave near my base upon respawn. Long story short, I had a bad day.

https://youtu.be/FgC1C_3Ire8

(Xbox One Game Preview. Patch version '131'. Created a new save with the new patch.)

Edited by Mike Brocaglia
Forgot to mention what platform I'm using.

With just one picture I can show about 3 or 4 bugs going on at the same time.
Including getting stuck in the terrain and being unable to get out.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=912267847

So playing with a friend and well we went to the Tundra Planet, I kept getting killed by random invisible stabby plants apparently, his base was completely invisible (it would show up in that screenshot if it were not invisible btw), and oh yea the terrain, I reconnected and the terrain wouldn't update properly after  I got back, nor would it fix the invisible base or invisible stabby plants of rekt my face.  So if you zoom in on the picture a little, that's actually the space under the terrain that's visible as well in that picture.

The game literally needs a stuck check to run when the player hits spacebar like three times in a second.  Of course having persistent multiplayer client saving would also be super handy as I got this for a respawn (On reconnecting to friend).
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=912272685
So yea about that multiplayer feature, maybe it needs a little more work?

Edited by Daya

Windows 10/Steam/154

Landed on a new planet, attempted to clear land below space ship to drop it.  The following bugs occurred:

1.  The space ship is suspended in thin air

2.  My character is permanently stuck to the ship

Reloading the game does not fix either issue, and my character remains permanently stuck - so I can no longer use this character.  There should really be some sort of "unstuck" button, at least in pre-release versions.

20170426023228_3.jpg

3 times i have restarted my game from scratch as i keep getting stuck either making a new crafting station to getting out of my truck/rover, this is extremely frustrating and very time consuming, we really need an unstuck button, i am playing the steam PC version on steam, LOL you can even see my head inside the crafting station and no matter what key i press or however how many times i restart the game i'm still inside stuck! :(

Screenshot_2.png

As I made my way to my spaceship on a newly discovered planet I ended up landing on top of it because of how low the gravity was. 15 seconds later while I looked through my pack I was no longer able to move and jump of my spaceship or enter the seat of the vehicle. Reloading the game I thought it would end up at my last save, apparently it automatically saves when I got stuck stupid like that.

I got stuck in a large storage as I was building a new base. There doesn't seem to be any ways to either unstuck or kill yourself, would it be possible to add this option eventually? It would fix a lot of the bugs...

It's really frustrating to have to restart an entire game because of one bug...

Version 197, Windows10. 

Created lg shuttle, lg cargo. mult med storage 2 starting pods - exiting WITHIN the shuttle / storage area, tab back into shuttle or Die underneath , SOMETIMES respawing outside of shuttle sometimes not.

Windows 10 x64/Steam/200

Shuttle + Large Storage + Habitat, stuck inside large storage when getting out of habitat after launching to orbit and landing,  its not stuck if the shuttle didnt launch to orbit
the only way to exit are get out of habitat, standing on large storage, removing habitat and die. no matter where i place the habitat, it keep stuck when trying to get out of habitat.

on the large storage i can moving around as i like and didnt die, only when removing habitat from large storage then i will die...

and 1 more bug, if i set Sound Effects Volume under 50, it will be 0 when i restart the game

55asd4f564ad54gv4e64b.jpg

Edited by adi_a12

Gonna unpin and lock this for now, since this should have been fixed in the last patch.

- Astroneers should no longer get stuck inside base modules as they are being built.

^Since that was the original topic here.

PM me if you do encounter this bug again, I'll unlock it then.