Game crashes while attempting to save.

Aphelion

My multiplayer game crashes whenever I attempt to save. Such as going into a shelter, riding a vehicle, riding a shuttle or even quitting the game or quitting to the main menu. My world is around 6.5MB with 3 players. Right now all of progress will be lost whenever we play. We tried replicating the save, switching hosts and it didn't work. Please fix this soon or recommend a suggestion.

On 1/28/2021 at 12:44 AM, SES_Gina said:

Are you experiencing this on Steam, Microsoft, or PlayStation?

Me and my friends are playing on Steam. Even if we play alone, the game crashes at any attempt of saving.

• 4 weeks later...
On 30/01/2021 at 00:15, Aphelion said:

Eu e meus amigos estamos jogando no Steam. Mesmo se jogarmos sozinhos, o jogo trava em qualquer tentativa de salvar.

I have the same problem on Steam, and my save one started at 11MB, but now with 3MB it has already given the problem.

After the problem occurs once, it always happens, with other players, or alone. Sometimes the game closes alone without any explanation and sometimes the blue screen computer.

My Windows 10 is updated with the latest updates ~, my GTX 1050 TI card is also updated with drivers 461.72 02/25/2021

My settings are all at a minimum.