Tier 2 Autoarm and Unpacking Platform

Autoarm was a vital addition to those that just the basics of automation. An interesting idea would be an Autoarm tier 2 capable of taking and moving medium sized items such as medium storage, medium batteries, medium solar panels, rtg etc ... It would also be interesting a Unpacking Platform that is capable of unpacking objects positioned on it, perhaps through storage sensors.

What is it supposed to do? To expand the whole world of automation, and players will be able to experiment with such novelties. An example is to create Medium Battery Silos, without having to unpack and place the batteries manually, or load and unload full storages with empty ones from vehicles. Not to mention T2 autoarms that can move T1 autoarms. 

This would complement the return of the old printer to make tier 1 items, about which I wrote in another post: https://forum.systemera.net/topic/77648-brings-back-old-printer/

Always happy to give advice, Thanks System Era!

I've also been very excited to see medium auto arms, perhaps just the crane, but with the ability to grab items instead of only being able to drill (and maybe pave, or use a hydrazine thruster? Never tried...)

8 hours ago, WichaelMatson said:

I've also been very excited to see medium auto arms, perhaps just the crane, but with the ability to grab items instead of only being able to drill (and maybe pave, or use a hydrazine thruster? Never tried...)

excellent idea of using cranes coupled with paver to pave the trueflat, I will post a topic about this!