I play Astroneer on the Xbox One S and I am having a very slight but noticeable FPS drop, now I have dug a hole and filled it with many objects so that could be it but my brother who was in my game and was playing on the original Xbox One was keeping a solid and high frame rate, I don't know if it was because the game isn't properly optimised for the Xbox One S or because my Xbox was beginning to over heat (I was playing for 3 hours straight) but I thought I would bring this to the forums.

Edited by Karl Byrne
9 hours ago, Karl Byrne said:

I play Astroneer on the Xbox One S and I am having a very slight but noticeable FPS drop, now I have dug a hole and filled it with many objects so that could be it but my brother who was in my game and was playing on the original Xbox One was keeping a solid and high frame rate, I don't know if it was because the game isn't properly optimised for the Xbox One S or because my Xbox was beginning to over heat (I was playing for 3 hours straight) but I thought I would bring this to the forums.

I doubt your Xbox was overheating, the Xbox one S is slightly different then the original Xbox one and I believe the game was made to run on the original and not the newer version which may explain your fps drop