white Dots

xbox one edition

I just installed the game a few days ago and i I really like it but I'm noticing bugs already. Usually  I'll play the game and be just fine with it but there are some cases when I see occasional white dots all over the screen almost in a grid form. It does not cause any disadvantage to me but it's just very distracting and disturbing to see on the screen. I know this game is still new so this is completely normal and okay for now but hopefully this problem can be fixed in the future. Overall I'm very impressed with the game and excited to see it grow with brand new possible content over the years.

Is it like a singular white dot? I get those on my screen while im in caves sometimes. However I think it might just be from pointing.

Hmm when I get on the game tommorow I will check to see if I notice any too. Thats if you don't get any other replies of course. Hope you find the fix soon! Good luck man.

I get the same thing on the Xbox version. White dots all over the screen, especially noticeable on blue terrain underground. It's a bit like an anti aliasing issue but they are separate dots not jagged lines if that makes sense. 

I will attempt to get a screenshot unless Leo has one.