Ok so there's a glitch that occurs when your standing on terrain and adding it while standing on it which eventually causes your character to get stuck in said terrain n you either gotta jump until you pop out or can try n dig yourself out. I was once returning back from a little trip and upon my return as I was closing in on my base the rover I had sitting there all of a sudden flew up in the air and landed back on the ground but idk if it was cause it was loading the area or not but yea. Then I had left the planet only to turn tail back home but as I was landing the area was loading, rather laggy, and the vehicles I had there were gone and they were both rovers but yea completely gone. Also attachments don't always stay cause I built a storage onto a rover and then I went ahead and traveled, possible rocky terrain, only to turn around and find that the storage attachment had popped off, def should fix it so the upgrades or alterations stay on or are permanent unless the vehicle is somehow destroyed, also if that happens there should be something that salvageable.