Happycolt

Xbox 1 sub-forum?

Yeh for bugs as well, since those of us on pc/steam, mostly don't have a clue how the xbox ver works.. lol.   Getting people 2 patches behind telling you this is broken or that is and not telling you they're on the xbox leads to much confusion.

40 minutes ago, Martin said:

Yeh for bugs as well, since those of us on pc/steam, mostly don't have a clue how the xbox ver works.. lol.   Getting people 2 patches behind telling you this is broken or that is and not telling you they're on the xbox leads to much confusion.

Definitely agree!

5 minutes ago, crimzonrazor said:

The problem with sub forums is they breakup your community I say keep it as is.

I agree, if everyone can avoid the mines bigger than yours mentality it works well. 

2 minutes ago, crimzonrazor said:

The problem with sub forums is they breakup your community I say keep it as is.

In a way, it does. Prolly the best way to do it would be to make a bugs subforum specific to each platform. and leave the suggestions as an open forum (since they apply to the whole game and not specific patches). What I do think it's important is to lay down some kind of (informal) format to report errors and suggestions. Like the "Forum Rules", but it would be the "Read this before reporting a bug" and we, as users, should try to be as specific as possible reporting things like

• Console (if no subforum is created)
  • Conditions (what were you doing)
  • Expected result
  • Actual result
  • Input method
  • Media (screens/video)

Same for suggestions, maybe help the users to provide better feedback:

• Category (World/Input/Movement/Planet behavior/UI behavior/General UI, these would be defined by the Astroneer team)
  • Desired behavior
  • Current behavior (if exists)
  • Media (if possible)

The Halo Warzone Firefight feedback thread comes to mind. They had this for us to fill

Have you had a chance to play Warzone Firefight? If so, here's your chance to let us know what you think about it! Please use the bullet points below as a guide for topics to discuss.

• Scoring (Would you change any of the score rewards?)
  • REQ Leveling and Energy Refill (Is is too hard to hit REQ Level 9? Does your REQ energy refill too slow/fast? )
  • Objective Rounds - Do you like the objective based rounds in Warzone Firefight? Why or why not?
  • Boss Rounds (Do you like the Boss gameplay in Warzone Firefight? Which Bosses are too difficult or too easy? (Strength, Locations, etc.)
  • Spawning (Do you have any feedback on player respawns?)
  • Maps (Do you generally like or dislike the maps in Warzone Firefight? What would you change about how they play? Which map is your favorite/least favorite?)
  • Intros/Outros (What do you think of the intro and outro cutscenes?)
  • Replayability/Longevity – (Do you think you would continue to play Warzone Firefight?)
  • Favorites - What is your favorite thing to do in Warzone Firefight? What is your least favorite thing to do in Warzone Firefight?

Lastly, we encourage you to provide any additional feedback that you feel we may have missed in the questions above. We look forward to hearing your feedback!

1 minute ago, HellHasNoFear said:

I agree, if everyone can avoid the mines bigger than yours mentality it works well. 

Thing are changing with things like play anywhere and cross play I think those things by themselves should make a case for keeping the forums together. If I can play on my xbox then hop on my pc to play the same game then why split the community.

2 hours ago, HellHasNoFear said:

But..