I have only recently joined the forums, but i have been toying with the idea ever since I've started playing the early access version of the game. The idea is basically a glider, one that you can make up using the printer or another means, possibly a discovery, and it in turn should mitigate a good portion of fall damage received after jumping from a great height... The idea is supposed to introduce this as a usable creation to act as an extra mode of transport around a planet, and I've also toyed with the idea of wind playing a major factor in the functioning of a glider, moving it about in the air.

I'm not certain that this is going to make an addition to the game, but i do however believe it can make the game even more interesting as is, as it has so much to offer.

• 2 months later...
1 hour ago, D4rthCh1ck3n said:

Well.. this idea seems like a ghost room, hopefully this'll bump it up to get it noticed

hahaha it worked

i like the idea. i would love to clmb a really high mountain then jump of and glide for miles.

+1

I like the idea of being able to fly and see more of the world more quickly, powered gliders would be nice too.

12 hours ago, D4rthCh1ck3n said:

Well.. this idea seems like a ghost room, hopefully this'll bump it up to get it noticed

That's bumping and post necromancy, both is illegal in this forum.

It's much more preferable if you make a new post about it.