EXO Dynamics Solar System Mastery achievement won't unlock

• 2 months later...

I thought this would be fixed with yesterday's update, but apparently not.

5LwNQ8t.jpg

4fbK5uh.jpeg

I'll have to see if I can have some of my friends lend me an xbox just for this, which is super stupid.

Hey there, if you send me your Microsoft gamer tag I can take care of your palette, but I can't force your achievement to unlock unfortunately.  Although, if you have both and Xbox and a PC, you can go to the other device, start the game, and it should recognize that you have done everything and unlock the final achievement.  

My gamer tag's Varstahl, just like in the forum. I don't currently have an xbox, and with full lockdown can't get a hold of one either, so that's going to take a while.

But maybe you'll fix it in an update? *nudge*nudge* 😀

@Varstahlyou should have your Overachiever palette now.  Maybe you can reach out to Microsoft/Xbox to help with the platform achievement, very sorry I can't help you there.

On 4/5/2021 at 11:56 PM, SES_Gina said:

Hey there, if you send me your Microsoft gamer tag I can take care of your palette, but I can't force your achievement to unlock unfortunately.  Although, if you have both and Xbox and a PC, you can go to the other device, start the game, and it should recognize that you have done everything and unlock the final achievement.  

@Gábor Tódor ☝ ☝ ☝