Please fix the tethers, im walking along my 10 mile tether line and accidently grab one and put it back down and suddenly the whole line is dead and im stuck in the middle of nowhere without enough oxygen to make it the ten miles back to home. Also tether related why does my stack of tethers on my pack sometimes attach themselves to something when im trying to move something else, most commonly happens for me on the trade thing, i go to take something off and my tether attached to it instead

Ditto. I was down in a cave doing some mining, wanted to move a tether so I could cut a down tunnel and all my tethers went dead except for lines 1-2 tethers from base. So, I died, but now I am stuck at base. Breaking and reattaching near the active tether did not re-establish the lines. I can attach new tethers, but they are dark with no power or oxygen, even new leads from active tethers right next to base. -- Steam client version, i5 dual core processor with integrated Intel HD Graphics.