Imelin Cane

Quick Tech Tree

1 minute ago, Cardinal said:

It says it's not available on my account. 

bleh.png

same error here. I'd love to see it, if you can upload it in a different way or site! =)

Nice but you've missed Hematite and Astronium both in game and mineable but have no use yet. Also the three seater in not found in research but buildable once you have the truck/spaceship.

Edited by TrojanSteel

1 hour ago, Cardinal said:

You're going to get very busy when the next big update comes out xD

Cheers

Looking forward to it!

45 minutes ago, TrojanSteel said:

Nice but you've missed Hematite and Astronium both in game and mineable but have no use yet. Also the three seater in not found in research but buildable once you have the truck/spaceship.

Thanks, I'll add those. I'm also building a sheet with all the "not used yet" stuff like Cement and Graphite (I saw these on some of the Astroneer wikis out there), and expanding/organizing for a lot more things I expect to come down the pipe.

Here's an update. A little more organization. I moved 3-Seat out of the purple "Requires Research" area. Hematite and Astronium are added in gray. I will expand and reorganize as new updates change it.

Astroneer Current Resource Tree Jan5.png

Nice Hematite will smelt to iron the Astromium not sure but I looked it up it's actually a plant species so could be organic.  Why do you have dotted line between the drill head and filter/ power cell?

13 hours ago, TrojanSteel said:

Nice Hematite will smelt to iron the Astromium not sure but I looked it up it's actually a plant species so could be organic.  Why do you have dotted line between the drill head and filter/ power cell?

Nice, I will add that. The dotted line is the beginning of me setting up to show that you will generally need to mine the Lithium and Titanium needed to build those units - just not fully fleshed out/organized for it yet.

7 hours ago, koondad said:

you can also find small batteries, O2 tanks, and dynamite on dead bodies inside deep caves

Good call. I'll figure out a way to show that.

Ok nice.  You could make a loot able category for found items and from what I've seen from one of the updates research objects  will give you more recourses.

4 hours ago, Imelin Cane said:

Good call. I'll figure out a way to show that.

Use a little skull-and-crossbones right before the name.

Nice work btw. Maybe make the GDrive doc public, then post the link so that people can place comments on it?

On 1/6/2017 at 1:21 PM, Issac said:

There is also a thruster that can be found, I've only found 1 so far. 2 pronged.

It currently seems like the thruster doesn't have a purpose, but I'm including it in another document I'm building.

On 1/6/2017 at 4:52 PM, kiefac said:

Use a little skull-and-crossbones right before the name.

Nice work btw. Maybe make the GDrive doc public, then post the link so that people can place comments on it?

I'll look at making a specific mark for "scavenged" objects. I'll work on making my docs more accessible -- I'm glad others are getting a benefit from them!