0.2.115.0 - DECEMBER 29th, 2016


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Articszs said:

Week ending and no patch ;(

Yes.
I hope the next update will be big and starts to solve the perfomance problems

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Articszs said:

Week ending and no patch ;(

At the stream yesterday Adam and Riley said that the patches are going to be released more simultaneously so xbox-players won't feel so much behind (it's MS verification process that consumes a lot of time before release) 

Next patch will be released next week anyway and it will contain loads of fixes and some content (don't expect much since they focus more on performance)

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sathuros said:

At the stream yesterday Adam and Riley said that the patches are going to be released more simultaneously so xbox-players won't feel so much behind (it's MS verification process that consumes a lot of time before release) 

Next patch will be released next week anyway and it will contain loads of fixes and some content (don't expect much since they focus more on performance)

Cant wait till the next patch. i would like it if the oxygen lines stayed ABOVE the surface. but no biggy. also 10th post woo

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, PilotChan said:

Cant wait till the next patch. i would like it if the oxygen lines stayed ABOVE the surface. but no biggy. also 10th post woo

Haha, congratulations :D 

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, PilotChan said:

Cant wait till the next patch. i would like it if the oxygen lines stayed ABOVE the surface. but no biggy. also 10th post woo

I'm more concerned with my land vehicles not floating into space and /or burrowing into the ground and/or trucks turning the game into a laggy mess

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Dash Ulrand said:

I'm more concerned with my land vehicles not floating into space and /or burrowing into the ground and/or trucks turning the game into a laggy mess

Same here. :) So I won't have to rebuild vehicles over and over again as they disappear into orbit. :P

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Bryan Chung said:

Same here. :) So I won't have to rebuild vehicles over and over again as they disappear into orbit. :P

Or chase after them with a me-made mountain. Physics are messed up in this game 

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Dash Ulrand said:

I'm more concerned with my land vehicles not floating into space and /or burrowing into the ground and/or trucks turning the game into a laggy mess

Same here or when your truck gets sunk into the ground from running over some stalagmites and freaks out.

Edited by scorpio111193
Link to post
Share on other sites

This game is awesome but I've put it on hold until the performance issues are fixed.  I'm itching to play it again, soon.  So I hope the next patch has a huge increase in performance. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, GSRTrent said:

This game is awesome but I've put it on hold until the performance issues are fixed.  I'm itching to play it again, soon.  So I hope the next patch has a huge increase in performance. 

I felt the same a few times, basically every night but then I get pulled back in. For now I'm focussing on staying on the ground, gathering research and materials. I'll build a spaceship when I know it won't mean losing a bunch of shit. I'm way too invested in my orange astroneer 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I've played only a few hours on .115 before I felt really unsatisfied with this version. Started a few new games though, 'cause the next one takes time to arrive. Thanks to Windows/Xbox certification process. But devs wisely choose to put on new releases on every platform at the same time, so the Windows/Xbox players don't feel left behind.

Sure I would love some new features, doing the same thing over and over again, deleting save files after save files when they become unplayable, it's fetting me kind of tired. I think the only thing I didn't get through is that mini-game thing. I found what is the first step to complete it, but some kind of bug prevent me to finish it.

At least, now I came back to a full time job period, I won't be to close to "the end" in about a few days.

Despite this, I still love this game, and I'm in a rush to see what's upcoming, in a few days as it is said to be...

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Still said:

The update  has come to Xbox one! (841.22 Mo)

What does it do? I just installed it but couldn't play yet. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.