Game breaking glitch that sends your character through the ground

Hello, this is just in my opinion that I am sure I am not the only player that has experienced this glitch. I have been playing Astroneer on the Xbox One as of now, when I first came across this glitch was when I was searching for ore and I was using the mining tool to build upwards in a tower that I was standing on. Once my character hit the ceiling of the cave I kept towering up and went straight through the ceiling, when I went through the ceiling I starting moving out of control and it has moved me into different caves that I had not seen before on many occasions. Another time it has sent me to the opposite side of the planet where I have never been. 

If you wish for me to show you this in game please message me your gamer tag and I will show you this glitch. 

Thanks,

Adam234

I know of said glitch. But my current issue is far worse. I've been stuck in my life pod for 10 hours and nothing I do is allowing me to get out. I'm literally stuck..

That does not sound like a very good thing to happen but it hasn't happened to me yet thankfully. So far in my small Astroneer life I have only come across going through the world which people can use to their advantage if this is not fixed

30 minutes ago, Adam234 said:

Hello, this is just in my opinion that I am sure I am not the only player that has experienced this glitch. I have been playing Astroneer on the Xbox One as of now, when I first came across this glitch was when I was searching for ore and I was using the mining tool to build upwards in a tower that I was standing on. Once my character hit the ceiling of the cave I kept towering up and went straight through the ceiling, when I went through the ceiling I starting moving out of control and it has moved me into different caves that I had not seen before on many occasions. Another time it has sent me to the opposite side of the planet where I have never been. 

If you wish for me to show you this in game please message me your gamer tag and I will show you this glitch. 

Thanks,

Adam234

Can anybody who has experienced this glitch please reply and tell me your story and how it happened to you

Thanks,

Adam234