Frigidman

How to Ignore Trolls, er, Users

Upon going to the Ignored Users page, it displays " That page does not exist. "

With the growing amount of xbox trolls, I am finding reading through the filth getting more bothersome. An ignore feature turned on would be nice to have. Ignoring someone you may end up getting pulled into a flame war with, is far better than ensuing the flame war.

Please turn ignoring back on.

On 1/2/2017 at 9:29 PM, Frigidman said:

Coolio, thanks!

... *puts frigidman on ignore* ... Ahhh, much better!

haha i was actually looking for a Frigidman not noticing your name -_-

I never realised Xbox users were such a hated user group that are usually here just trolling, these constant negative posts towards a certain user group is getting tiresome, maybe I need to start using this feature.

As far as I'm concerned we are all astroneer supporters and I have no issue with anyone whom prefers a different platform than I. 

Im surprised these user group targeted posts have been allowed to continue, pretty much ruining my experience on this forum. 

11 minutes ago, HellHasNoFear said:

I never realised Xbox users were such a hated user group that are usually here just trolling, these constant negative posts towards a certain user group is getting tiresome, maybe I need to start using this feature.

As far as I'm concerned we are all astroneer supporters and I have no issue with anyone whom prefers a different platform than I. 

Im surprised these user group targeted posts have been allowed to continue, pretty much ruining my experience on this forum. 

I think he was just being sarcastic. Obviously we do not allow actual actual hate-posts towards specific user groups or users at all.

I am a very sarcastic person, and I have been trying to tone it back here since I began posting. In all honesty, I cannot spend time holding grudges. Easier to forget and move on, than be a consistent ass on purpose ;)

And yes, I put myself on ignore so I can stop reading my own posts.

23 minutes ago, FPS DROP said:

I friendly person, sooner of later u ll found me into game

Can't believe you are the one to help me find this thread, welcome to the ignore section, troll. 

1 minute ago, Forgo said:

Can't believe you are the one to help me find this thread, welcome to the ignore section, troll. 

B|