i found a harpoon gun (not sure what it does yet)

hello,

so I was mining in my cave and all the sudden I saw this orange cylinder buried underground.
so I dig it up and I was confused on what it was at first I thought it was some kind of steam engine so I attached it to my vehicle and started to experiment with it.
you can take the harpoon out and attach it to the ground. couldn't figure anything else out yet.

for some reason I can't take screenshots with my Xbox anymore so I made a 3D model as accurately as I could (it's pretty accurate)
Screenshot (82).png
Screenshot (83).png

This is a wrinch and can be mounted on veichles. The purpose of this utility has been discovered to be able to fetch those big solar panels which can be found all over the main planet.

Impressive detailed work on your model! ;)

4 minutes ago, Sathuros said:

This is a wrinch and can be mounted on veichles. The purpose of this utility has been discovered to be able to fetch those big solar panels which can be found all over the main planet.

Impressive detailed work on your model! ;)

figures never actually build the wrinch.
and thanks.

Edited by dutch
8 minutes ago, dutch said:

figures never actually build the wrinch.
and thanks.

It can be found through research, go grab some of those giant balls in the trees or under the hostile plants in the caves or find som broken satellites (big white cubes could be lying aroud them)

2 minutes ago, Sathuros said:

It can be found through research, go grab some of those giant balls in the trees or under the hostile plants in the caves or find som broken satellites (big white cubes could be lying aroud them)

I did find the head of a skeleton not too far from it.
what do the white cubes do?

17 minutes ago, dutch said:

I did find the head of a skeleton not too far from it.
what do the white cubes do?

The white cubes is like the balls, gives either research or materials (not sure about materials though since I've always gotten research from them)

4 minutes ago, Martin said:

The wrinch eh, isn't he in in a christmas movie?

The Winch on the other hand, is a researchable. 

i think it's the grinch who was in the Christmas movie