WarriorneX

Spaceship is still connected to my terrain base! But I'm at the moon! I can see the connection tube all the way down to the planet!

1. Give us as much information about the bug as possible:
    1. Controller
    2. Xbox
    3. What were you doing leading up to this bug?

After playing for a while and creating a spaceship I decided to jump into the moon, the one that is very close to the first planet. In there I notice that I had a lot of lag, it was almost impossible to play. I Managed somehow to create a tiny base there at the moon, and resources were abundant even lithium was there ready to be pick up, it was amazing, so many resources but the lag was horrible so I decided to go back to my home planet, and I saw a new cable connected to the moon and to my spaceship, so after arriving to my planet now I have the connection tub connecting my spaceship al the way up into a mountain.... 

My planet now is super laggy, I will provide pictures later. 

4.Any steps that we can take to reproduce the bug on our end is appreciated.

• Create a spaceship, attach a 1 sit, 1 shelter, 1 cargo, add 4 extra cargo, go to the moon. Check if you have an unusual lag, almost like playing very slow. Using resine create a tiny platform, from the spaceship, attach the shelter to it and create a few nodes, return back to the terran planet. 
  • If you see black cylinders from your spaceship to the planet you will see that you will have a super long black connector attached to your spaceship and back to the moon or the first planet. 
  • Upon arriving back to the main planet, you will experience a lot of lag, making that save unbearable to play.

5.Include any media you want. Feel free to attach images, videos, and so on to your post.

I will add media later.

Thank you.

I've seen two versions of this:
One where the Conduit is stretched out without rendering additional pieces along it's length
One where it renders additional pieces so you can see the entire conduit.

I'm on PC/Steam and I saw the former.  I'm curious which one you are experiencing on XBOX because if you have the latter then that information sounds very useful to the devs.

Edited by CherubimCW
Accidentally posted early

Not to walk on the thread but I have a similar problem between a truck and two rovers. I see one vehicle in the sky but can't see the others in the ground. When I get close to the vehicle in the  sky, the conduit and vehicle disappears. It comes back when I get away. Yes, the conduit connecting to the vehicle in the sky is stretched to the point where you just see individual segments.

From space while orbiting the planet you can see conduits blocks, like a line that stretched from your ship to the planet surface. Once you land you can see one conduit stretching all the way to to where you hit the return to planet option.

13 hours ago, CherubimCW said:

I've seen two versions of this:
One where the Conduit is stretched out without rendering additional pieces along it's length
One where it renders additional pieces so you can see the entire conduit.

I'm on PC/Steam and I saw the former.  I'm curious which one you are experiencing on XBOX because if you have the latter then that information sounds very useful to the devs.

Basically  both of them. From space you can see the first one, and on the ground you can see the latter.

Here is a picture. One vehicle is floating at the top and two are down through the ground toward the center of the planet.

astroneer_bug.jpg