Sadude

More transportation, biomes, and features

I bought this game and I love it, but the only thing I don't like is the lack of diversity. I think it would be cool if you added water into the game like rivers, lakes, and even oceans. If you added in these things, it would make the game 100 times better. I also think it would be nice to see some more terrain diversity with deserts and dense forests. Adding in tundras and giant mountain ranges with loads of trees would give this game the extra spice it needs. Now on the the worst thing, the transportation. Don't get me wrong, I love this game. This is everything I want in a space survival game, but the camera, oh the wonky camera, how it goes off in random directions and how it zooms in awkward angles. And don't even get me started on how slick the ground is. No seriously don't, I'm trying not to make this game look bad. Now last but not least, my requests for overall gameplay. I think it would be very cool to see animals in the game, it would also blend in with water (or if you want to be realistic, liquid nitrogen or something like that.) There would be fish, birds, mammals, reptiles, all kinds of animals with their own ecosystem, and your character gets to destroy it. Now that I'm thinking of it, the astronomer is really a heartless monster if you add these features, but it'd still be fun. Then it would be awesome if you added in more crafting, customization, weapons, and more base building. I'm not gonna go over that subject because I'm pretty sure everyone else has already said these things. And that wraps up my feedback, I hope you guys read this and at least add in one of these requests. ;D