natirupe

Dropping through the map

there are so manny ways to glitch underneath the ground.
you'd almost think it's a feature. 

you would only have to play for about an hour or so to find a new bug that glitches you underneath.
here is a list of things I have come across.

1. like in the video build underneath yourself and bump into something above you.
  2. fall from a really high height into an angled platform.
  3. getting out of your vehicle while its angled.
  4. find a glitched chunk and start digging up at the border of the chunk this will make a broken seam and you can just walk through it.

Using Alt+GunCollector  looking at your feets makes you pass through the field.

ASUS X550Z

AMD 4Core A10 7400p 2.5 to 3.4 GHz

8 GB RAM

1 GB VRAM

STEAM 

Keyboard & Mouse.

20161231181704_1.jpg

20161231181727_1.jpg

20161231181730_1.jpg

20161231181731_1.jpg

Edited by Agmeag

As I pulled the extender our of the main body, I am wanting to see if I want my base to continue in one direction or the other. As I pull it out, I notice a shaking, then I see my guy vibrate.  Immediately after this, my guy just falls into the world.  I can see where some resource spawns are bunched up but I can't get out of the nothingness.

1 hour ago, James Calvert said:

I can see where some resource spawns are bunched up but I can't get out of the nothingness.

Usually when I end up underground I find that running and pressing space then releasing will slowly bring me back to the surface, otherwise I end up falling down more

(Xbox) To get out of this situation I've pointed the terrain builder down and pressed X to start building terrain below the direction I'm falling. Side note it helps fill the original hole you fell in. 

I have to say first off, I have not been this excited about a game since I played minecraft for the first time. Kudo's to  you for creating it, very innovative, wonderful thought went into the creation of this game. As I was playing for the first time tonight I noticed a glich in falling through the map... I am not sure exactly all the things that caused it. I do know one of the things that did though. I have a suspicion that it has to do with being beneath the surface that is all ready created. Exactly what happened to me was this: I was in a spot that I had dug out previously, I went to flatten out the area and was standing over the reticle for building upward. As soon as I started to build I noticed I wasnt going up with the dirt. so I moved and it continued. I then decided to continue anyway. As I buried myself in the dirt I found myself under the world. I think it might have something to do with building up under dirt I dug up.

SOLUTION (for players who have had or will have this issue until it gets fixed)

I found that if I traveled back to the area that I started in/low enough dirt, I could actually get back out of it. I hope this helps at least a few people.

Good luck and keep EXPLORING!

wonderful game...

AquaticD3VIL

Guys, as I was going to a compound depot, a storm approached so i dug a hole underground. When the storm passed, i tried to come up by rebuilding up. I did so but the ground just filled up around me. I decided to deform the walls and walk up a a slope. Just as i started digging, i fell into the ground, through 3 layers of caves and then returned to my main pod. All my Resin, Solar panel and tank were gone and there was no death beacon. This happened again next storm tho i had empty backpack. Please fix this soon. Thanks

Playing on Windows 10, Steam

Edited by Vibhav Mohan

Running a Steam account on PC

I had been playing for some time with no problems - then I relaunched to a new planet (restart).

Near my pod on the surface - I fell trough the surface of the planet - quite far - I ended up in a cave and took damage and died. When I didn't die - I ended up with no oxygen and died too.

This happened every time I tried to walk around. I then tried to exit and restart - same issue.

I then tried to relaunch to a new planet (restart the game) - and now my game is not working - i keep falling thru the floor.

Running version 0.2.115.0

No death note because you died outside of the game world.

Don't build into the dirt, simple really.

Also had this problem - you can jump and keep jumping until you start going upwards. Hopefully you can reach the tethers before you run out of O2

If you build up slowly, it isn't an issue, if you go fast.. the game just can't keep up yet. 

Also if you build yourself into dirt, ie the ceiling.. you'll fall out of bounds.  IF this happens, look up and move up, you'll "swim/float" to surface, if you're fast enough.  Or you'll die and loose all of your stuff.

This is a huge glitch. You die falling through the floor for a bug, unacceptable. Do this will get fixed in the next version?

PS: trying new games doesn't resolve the issue

Edited by xeryan

it also depends on how you fall through the map... if you do it intentionally it looks like you can walk around and explore. every time I have gone through the map though it has been from glitching through the map by falling. when you fall you really only have the option to move the camera. you cant jump or move up. you just fall...