Sign in to follow this  
mmaackss

WHENS THE NEXT UPDATE FOR XBOX 1 ?

In about a week, not sure it will do a lot for fps. But if it gets to bad start again and try different things, we're here to test and report back. 

I would say next year.. but that's probably this year now.. or I hope so for your sake ;)

Actually surprised xbox still isn't updated to 111 at least, 115 should be in the works for you as well.

Jacob didn't go on holiday it seems, he worked all through christmas.. silly man.

Edited by Martin

12 minutes ago, Pixels said:

Were caps really necessary?

Or this question?

To Op, be aware, patch 115 makes fps even worse, but 116 is better, improved, so if you're lucky, you'll get everything upto 116 and not each patch one at a time.

1 hour ago, Martin said:

Or this question?

To Op, be aware, patch 115 makes fps even worse, but 116 is better, improved, so if you're lucky, you'll get everything upto 116 and not each patch one at a time.

Obviously.

Had same problem. Game had slowed so much that a button press took a while to register.

Decided to pick up all the tethers I'd place all over the world ( My brother and I were playing coop so there were lots of them around). The frame rate returned back to normal. Now it plays great. I only set down tethers from a rover/truck and pick them up on my way back, even when exploring underground caves.

One thing to consider when picking up tethers and returning them to your backpack is that once you have a full set of tethers any further tethers picked up will be destroyed if you simply press x to store it. You may need to place one in a new slot to continue auto storing them by pressing x.

i must also add my experience is only on the first planet we start on, I haven't tried any other planets yet.