This is probably going to be long but so far I love your game and see huge potential. Right now all you really need to work on are framerates and lag (Xbox One) Also a  feature on deleting saves/naming them. But for my Ideas, I'd love to see you implement a bigger space ship where the player can stache rovers/trucks and maybe even add buildings like the printer inside making a mother ship kind of ship with full control, with that said you could add a random generator for other solar systems. Implementing this you could add a crane part to grab the leftover human tech and research it with a bigger platform. I've also seen a rib cage??? mobs I'd love to see a research tool for encountering wildlife on other planets. For now though just focus on framerates and adding new gadgets to our disposal you guys obviously know what you are doing :)  

Glad you think so I've been exploring every planet and tried so many ways of bringing my truck and sadly there isn't too much extra research I've acquired everything but my xbox hasn't been able to handle it all lol