2 bugs? Confirm needed

Hi, are these bugs?

1. the sun rises in the west and sets in the east https://i.imgur.com/IHvBapQ.png

2. the collected resources disappear when I use add terrain on them (after burying a resource inside)

1. The fact that the sun rises on one side and sets in the opposite side is not a bug. Thats common sense.

2. Why would you bury resources? I'm sure the servers gets rid of them to optimize the server. Don't quote me on that though.

1. But shouldn't the sun rise in the east and set in the west?

2. I don't bury resources for purpose, I discovered it by accident. Resources that are lying in the recess disappear when I use add or flatten mode on this recess. Even if I wanted to bury resources on purpose, they shouldn't disappear.

Moreover, the resource currently mined by the Terrain Tool cannot be mined when there is terrain behind our back and it touches the resource being collected on the Terrain Tool. I could show it on video, but I'm sure it's a known bug. I have already lost a lot of resources because of this.

• 2 weeks later...

It's kind of hard to explain if you don't know how it works, but basically; 

The game doesn't work on a real voxel system, if they were voxels, they'd be added around the resource, burying it properly. 

But, the game works more like Minecraft - it only renders the surfaces exposed to air, so if anything is underneath that 0 pixel thick rendered surface, it just falls down until it hits the backside of another one of those surfaces. (If that surface is even loaded.) It does that rendering thing to avoid having every single piece of the ground grid rendered and calculated physics for, which would be a computing NIGHTMARE. 

Don't quote me on this, I'm just trying to explain it simply.