SES_Adam

Think you found a bug in Astroneer and want to share it? Read this first.

Ich spiele auf der Xbox one und ich habe meist nach 20-30 Minuten Performance Probleme also es ruckelt dann immer und ich glaube auch die Fps gehe  runter aber wenn ich speichere und lade läuft es wieder flüssig aber halt dann wieder nur für 20-30 Minuten dann beginnt das von vorne 

On 12/16/2016 at 0:09 PM, zlabathe said:

Hey everyone, just wanted to report a bug with the tethers on Xbox one where they disconnect from the one they were originally connected to. It happens at random it would seem mainly when they're out of sight and I return back wondering why my oxygen is depeleting to find a disconnect that is fixed by picking up and putting the tether back down. I tried shortening the length and all it would do is skip the problem tether entirely and connect to the next one assuming it's close enough to do so. Also the oxygen tether to the base only seems to work at certain spots relative to my base. For example my tether will hook up to my researcher when I'm on it's left but not when I'm on the right. It does this for my printer, shelter, the extension units and the cables themselves that run between them. Also with the tethers, the one nearest to my base also disconnects at random even though it is a player model's length away from a base extension. I love the game so far but this is obviously a very hindering bug.

I have almost the exact same problems, but also the further out from my shelter I get with a tether line the slower my game runs. I can't use my rover anymore because the game crashes when I get in it. But completely addicted to the game please keep up the good work!

Playing on PC, using mouse to move the small storage but some it glitched through the ground and disappear. this also happens to my charc. :( died because of that and couldnt retrieve my stuff.

Just to report a bug since latest patch, when using smelter, if I try smelt more than 1 ore, eg say 2x copper, then I ended up getting 1xcopper and 1xbugged copper, fine if I smelt copper (malachite) one at a time.

Just built my 4th truck, basically because I don't need the crane on one of my trucks and there is no way to get rid of it, as soon as I built it though, the game literally tanks and moving anywhere on the map is impossible, it lags to such an extent that the game becomes unplayable. Have to restart a new game it is so bad.

Edited by Truth256

Playing on latest patch for Xbox One. Significant FPS drop in late game. Tried to circumnavigate the barren moon. The further away I got from the base and the more tethers I placed, the worse the lag got. Got to the point where I died for no reason due to extreme FPS drop. Reloading game does not help, nor does traveling to another planet.

So my main problem, playing on the Xbox One with a controller: is that after I reloaded my world, (reloaded a save.) the ground had "cracks" for lack of better terms. I could walk through them and clip through the ground, as well as see through the world. 

Edited by Bynding Sword
I forgot a bit of detail.

I was playing on one of my saves with the .111 patch with a friend earlier today. After we built a truck and added two rovers to it as trailers, there was an extreme fps drop, and the game just started to become extremely laggy for me. I decided to call it quits for a little bit, and went to have Christmas dinner. When I came back, the game was still extremely laggy. I did have a lot of base modules branching off, and tethers/ vehicles all over (not to mention one floatin in orbit somewhere), so maybe it's because of that, but it just sucks I have to quit this base for now until it gets fixed

2016-12-24 (2).png

I found this bug going back to a previous saved game:

all items from my backpack where floating in the air around my backpack still following me

This bug was on Xbox one btw

Edited by nexus148suet

My bug isn't about FPS or another problems with conputers. It's problem is in the game (I have it). Well, I went to the moon to explore new tipes of transport and other interesting things, I find lots of boxes and open them (by exploring center on the moon), but I haven't got anything new!!! 

Upside down vehicle bay

https://gyazo.com/b307d29790eedd678ad56afa1f16fdb9

After i finished the shuttle it just flipped upside down. My friend just joined the game too but i don't know if that has anything to do with it.

It allows you to build vehicles while the bay is occupied. I built i crane on it while the shuttle was still sitting there and they phased into each other. When we launched the shuttle, the crane disappeared.

had a few bugs today playing multiplayer with fresh game start. No crashes for myself as host. He crashed twice, got stuck while building the printer, and then he said that he couldn't see any of the ores. Thought maybe was just a glitch so he restarted his game. still did it. after about 5 restarts think he just gave up. 

I had 1 bug where my inventory said it was full, but it still had 4 empty slots out of the 8. well 10 total. So I made my toon suicide by falling. Respawn fixed it.

Another bug is like the image above about the floating inventory items. especially after a few deaths back to back.

playing thru steam, win10 x64, i5 3.5ghz, 16gb ram, geforce gtx750 ti

I have noticed every time I log onto game on my XBox One, the items in my backpack are floating behind me in midair. Easy to fix. Just drop and pick up. This happens every time I log back in.

Controller

Xbox

What were you doing leading up to this bug?
 I am filling in the ground. If I'm close to a wall, the camera angle will not allow me to look straight down or target the ground below me. This sometimes causes me to glitch through the ground. Sometimes my character starts to fall and then flies back to the surface. Most of the time I fall to my death. Not being allowed to fall through solid objects would be great.

Floating items on the backpack after loading into a saved game. Dropping the Items and picking them back up seems to work. Still delays the game to fix my backpack items.

I like to play inverted. The regular camera controls are inverted at the menu. Yet, when I pull out the tool with the "X" button, I am no longer inverted. Please make that an option to invert crosshairs as well.

Aiming while holding objects or using terraforming tool is frustrating to say the least. If the camera would auto lock onto the center of where my tool is aiming, or the center of where the object I am holding is, that would be much easier. Please adjust to emulate most 3rd person games. The current set-up is to sluggish and frustrating.

Accessing backpacked items and transferring them into something in front of you is annoying at times. Finding correct angles to take or place items can be a nuisance with the backpack expanding in the way. I like how it expands to make it easy to choose items from the pack. I just wish the location of the pack was more easily adjustable. Finding the correct location to face to properly transfer items can be done. It's just not fluid. To much delay is involved by consciously focusing on correct orientation of my character. It would also be better to have the backpack movement more responsive or easier to adjust from one platform to another. Just so I don't have to close out the large display to locate the position I need to be in all over again. Which at times seems to de the fastest (annoying) way to do it.  

Side note: I love the games so far. I would love to see alien animals in the game to add more to the fear factor. Getting caught in the open while a storm is coming adds a lot to that. Killer plants add a level of caution in caves, but there isn't a lot of that on the surface. I'm excited to see what you, devs, are going to do. Thanks for the fun!

18 hours ago, mogga said:

Upside down vehicle bay

https://gyazo.com/b307d29790eedd678ad56afa1f16fdb9

After i finished the shuttle it just flipped upside down. My friend just joined the game too but i don't know if that has anything to do with it.

It allows you to build vehicles while the bay is occupied. I built i crane on it while the shuttle was still sitting there and they phased into each other. When we launched the shuttle, the crane disappeared.

Sorry wrong location i dont know what a thread is. First time i used forum please delete this because i dont know how

Edited by mogga

6 hours ago, mogga said:

Sorry wrong location i dont know what a thread is. First time i used forum please delete this because i dont know how

You posted in the right spot man. This thread's topic is any type of bug in general. An upside down vehicle bay definitely seems like a bug to me. 

A thread is just a post about a certain topic that one person starts, and other people can chime in with their facts/ opinions. Hope that helped!

Bugs i have found:

-the truck dissapear sometimes.

-when i play coop, when my friend enter in truck 1, the game threw me out of truck 2 , ant the truck 2 dissapear.

- me and my friend go in coop to other planet, he put habitat but i cant see the habitat

1. Mouse/keyboard?
    2. Steam? 

So i found a satallite, dug it out, saved the game, came back later and now it's stuck in the air. There is no possible way to pull it of it's possition with the orange thing (no idea what it is called in english) won't budge. This is the second satellite i've encountered that has this problem.

See pic.

Flying thing.png

1. Mouse/keyboard
  2. Steam

Little wall bug over here i've encountered a couple of times. first time on the planet this wall was just part of the planet, when i walk towards it now i fall through really far down till i reach earth again.saved a couple times and now it's this way. saved again and it's still this way

wall bug.png

I have a couple things.
1. I was smelting ore and one came out not full, which was my fault since I know that can happen. However, I pulled it off the machine and put it on the side and it got stuck there. (picture one)

2. I also I used the crane with the drill head on some titanium and for some reason one little circle of it got stuck in my back pack. (picture two) I was able to get it out by switching crafting recipes on my backpack but could not pull it out of the backpack otherwise.

3. If I switch from digging titanium, with the drill head crane combo, to lithium or vice versa I get partial stacks of the material that I can do nothing with and will not finish if I go back to titanium. (no picture)

I love this game thank you for all your hard work!

20161223214026_1.jpg

20161223213616_1.jpg

Flying In the ground

So my friend was trolling me on steam, PC and we created a hole. I tried to escape by building myself up using the ground editing tool (Alt + Left Click) and then i glitched into the ground and started floating upwards

I could see everything through it as you can see on the picture below

20161229192416_1.jpg