SES_Adam

Think you found a bug in Astroneer and want to share it? Read this first.

i  have noticed heavy fps drop after exploring planets after an hour on the xbox one my game has become unplayable 4 x now.,,, found when near tethers in vehicle huge lag spikes and crunching sound and auto flipping of vehicles ..... when coming out of a save my inventory out of backpack and enlarged also and really annoying one is when trying to use shaping tools i find that if im too close to it and fall through map and auto die,,,,, i enjoy the game but to be honest im giving us because unplayable because of heavy fps drop no fun playing when moving at 1 fps sorry .... would love an update asap so i can actually continue playing ....

Found more glitches for Xbox one in my day one "stress test". When reloading the game certain in ground objects re spawn when I already removed the ground they were connected to (this includes plant life and rocks on the surface of the planet as well as malachite and other ores which I had previously mined will respawn in floating space) this seems to occasionally be fixed by reloading the game but it's not consistent. Also the unknown research materials found in caves seems to respawn when I reload the game. Obviously I have no problem with that but it makes it too easy to get rare materials and blueprints

Dear devs, 

First I'd like to commend the game. Simple, intuitive, and fun. I love every moment and will continue to support the game even further. 

I found a non game breaking bug. Every time after reload a save, items on the pack floats above the slot. 

My system:

MSI GT80S 6QE

Windows 8.1 Pro

Latest Nvidia Drivers as of writing. 

Steam version of the game, played via Gamesir G4S gamepad. 

Thanks for the game and keep up the good work. 

Another huge bug involving the truck and rover. Random fps drops that may or may not end (have to shit down my game after it is unresponsive for several min but that doesn't always happen) but this does make it neat impossible to play anymore since adding more tethers makes things worse in its own respect and I need to expand. Again I'm playing on XBOX one

"GroundWork , after restarting the game wont link with astronaut suit for oxigen "

Only the main airship want connect.

20161217142542_1.jpg

20161217142546_1.jpg

20161217142553_1.jpg

20161217142556_1.jpg

20161217142600_1.jpg

Edited by Jakub Lucejko

That truck bug where the fps plumets continues to happen near my base and has since made my game unplayable. Still on Xbox and very upset to say the least

I have found a few bugs and glitches. One glitch is when you walk over different terrain levels you glitch through the map. Another bug cause a corruption in saves that will not load and crashes the game.

My game freezes after a few minutes playing after that my computer is so laggy that i can barely open task manager to close the game.

CPU: AMD FX 8120

GPU: AMD RADEON HD 7870

RAM: 2x4GB DDR3 RAM

Edited by Akifxd

10 hours ago, Andrikrov said:

Truck flinging into space glitch (Steam)(mouse/keyboard)

When you place a 2 printed storage modules and 2 printed solar panels in any combination on the trucks storage upgrade and drive it the wheel will go above the storage module and glitch out and fling the truck into space and stay there

I have reproduced this bug twice. Tried different combination of solar panels and storage modules but still flung into the air.

truckfling5.jpg

truckfling1.jpg

truckfling2.jpg

truckfling3.jpg

truckfling4.jpg

Same problem here

Astroneer.jpg

Massive performance hit after starting a game. 

Specs: FX 8350, R9 270X, 16GB DDR3, Windows 10

The issue occured right after starting a new game (5 min in). I walked around a bit and collected some resources, after that a huge lag spike occured and after that the game dropped from solid 60 fps to 25. I restarted the game to see if it would fix it, but had no success. I made a screenshot showing GPU usage and oddly enough it seems that its just using 450mhz of its 1ghz while in game.  Restarting my system resulted in a temporary fix until 5 minutes into the game, where it began lagging on a frequent basis. 

I tried looking for the log folder, strangly it does not exist. 

diag_Astroneer.png

*Minor Issue* UI of Helpscreen editable (temporarly) some Text is offset

Specs: FX 8350, R9 270X, 16GB DDR3, Windows 10

I was able to edit the text in various boxes, changes would not presist, rather they would change upon pressing enter. Some of the text boxes do not match the screen. 

20161217203241_1.jpg

On 12/16/2016 at 9:09 AM, MatterMatters said:

Do we need to make an individual post for each bug, or can we do an organized bug dump on one post?

Everyone need to make their own . its there just above your post .

9 hours ago, zlabathe said:

That truck bug where the fps plumets continues to happen near my base and has since made my game unplayable. Still on Xbox and very upset to say the least

you knew somthing like this could happen . just give the guys a month and allot of this is fixed

Habitat module sets up on its own.

Placed a habitat module on my spaceship, saved, logged out, logged back in, and it had established itself on my vehicle bay, ejecting my spaceship from the site. (Also detaching itself from the spaceship.)

361420_screenshots_20161217164659_1.jpg

On 17/12/2016 at 5:22 AM, zlabathe said:

And one more it would seem. After loading back in my back pack and as you can see has the inventory items hovering off of the pack which seems to be fixed by replacing them back into the inventory.

IMG_3015.JPG

Same thing here too. Win 10 Steam, was alright with kb and mouse, then relogged with steam controller and it went all pear shaped

I have a bug where when me and my friend join each other the host's inventory crosshair will disappear, it quite annoying. On Xbox One

Edited by KillerPorky

I think that I have found 2 potential bugs. I play on Win 10/Steam with Mouse and Keyboard.

1. When i built my smelter i was standing near the node, so when it was constructed I was sucked in and put into a swimming(I think) animation. When I pressed printscreen I was knocked out of the construct.

2. If you put 2-3 ore on the smelter and start it, then place a new node during the smelting process it will create broken node that you cant remove. (screenshot below)AstroneerBug.png

Overall loving the game!! Keep up the great work.

-Mogibear

Terran showing holes, as if it were detached (Steam)(mouse/keyboard)

Just after loading a saved games, while I was walking towards some tehters, I almost fell through a hole that wasn´t there before. And the terrain looked as if it were detached

20161218131223_1.jpg

Items from backpack detached and floating behind (steam)(keyboard/mouse)(wndows10)

After loading a saved game, I noticed that the items from the backpack were floating behind it

But, after opening the backpack and manually putting them in placed, fixed it.

20161218131515_1.jpg

I have registered here to post this one problem I have found that absolutely removes my enjoyment of the game. It's not in English. And I can't for the life of me figure out how to change it back to English with the Windows Store version.  There aren't any settings in game to change it and not only have I altered the pc's region but also my live ms account to english and it still launches in portuguese. How do I solve this?