SES_Adam

Think you found a bug in Astroneer and want to share it? Read this first.

Astroneer not saving.

When i enter the shelter (i didn't mean to rhyme) it says "Saving Game" an the i click save and quit to main menu and then quit game, and then close my computer. The next day i start my computer, start Astroneer, Start SAVE_1 and then i see: MY PROGRESS IS NOT SAVEEEED!!!!!!!!!, and then i start again.

Please fix this problem and reply 'cause i don't like when my game is not saved. :((

I were on the moon and then back to Sylva with some wolframite closing the game and the progress is not saved and i need tho build the shuttle again and again.... :((

Do the devs have any intention of addressing this issue at all? I've seen nothing from them that even acknowledges this is happening.

Hey,

I've been having this annoying bug which I hope it gets fixed because its cause to me to stop playing I had to restart the game over 3 times. 

Here's what happens;

When using the flattening/ editing/ smoothening almost all the vehicles start getting sucked into the ground even if they aren't even close to the place that's being edited.