SES_Adam

Think you found a bug in Astroneer and want to share it? Read this first.

Astroneer not saving.

When i enter the shelter (i didn't mean to rhyme) it says "Saving Game" an the i click save and quit to main menu and then quit game, and then close my computer. The next day i start my computer, start Astroneer, Start SAVE_1 and then i see: MY PROGRESS IS NOT SAVEEEED!!!!!!!!!, and then i start again.

Please fix this problem and reply 'cause i don't like when my game is not saved. :((

I were on the moon and then back to Sylva with some wolframite closing the game and the progress is not saved and i need tho build the shuttle again and again.... :((

Do the devs have any intention of addressing this issue at all? I've seen nothing from them that even acknowledges this is happening.

Hey,

I've been having this annoying bug which I hope it gets fixed because its cause to me to stop playing I had to restart the game over 3 times. 

Here's what happens;

When using the flattening/ editing/ smoothening almost all the vehicles start getting sucked into the ground even if they aren't even close to the place that's being edited. 

My save doesn't do anything. I have a save that I put months of work into, I renamed it because it did not deserve the name it had. I then hit load and nothing happened. Other saves work just fine. I reset my computer many times and still nothing. Is there any way you can recover it??? This happened about a day or two before the lunar update.

I bought game in Microsoft Store and I can't run Astronner properly, I tried on two different computers and I have two different problems:

- desktop PC - when I open game, after loading universe, I can see space rocket, astronout inside, I can navigate (turn around, scroll etc) with mouse but there is no main menu. When press F game is closing. I tried to minimize and try in window but it didn't helped.  This is the same problem like in this topic, but this solution doesn't help me :/ :

I have the newest Windows version, tried to reinstall game few times, install game on different partition to make more space on my system disc, I reinstall Visual C++ Redistribuable,  my computer specs:

Intel i5 2400 3,10Ghz 
GTX660
8GB RAM

- laptop - when I press play in MS Store, there is a blink of nonfullscreen window with astronner picture and it is instantly closed. There is nothing in task manager. When I press few times on play button window shows for a little longer, sometimes freeze for a moment, but still is closing within a second.  I did the same things with this computer (reinstall game etc. like I mentioned above). Laptop specs:

Laptop ASUS TUF Gaming FX505DY-AL016
Ryzen5-3550H/
8GB/
256GB SSD/
RX560X Red Matter

Can anyone help me? I bought game and I can't even try to play it :/ I hope that it will run at least on Xbox, but I could try it only next week. 

On 12/10/2016 at 10:18 PM, SES_Adam said:

2732023-289650_screenshots_2014-11-11_00006.jpg

I was an Art Lead for Assassin's Creed Unity so its totally okay I use it as an example here, right?

Hello!

If you're playing our game in Early Access or Game Preview then its almost a certainty you'll come across a bug. If you have experienced a bug, we'd love to hear about it! This sub-forum is a great place to share that.

To share a bug:

1. Start a new thread in the Bugs sub-forum. Make sure the title is straight to the point. E.g., "Organic resource won't connect to the Generator"
  2. Give us as much information about the bug as possible:
    1. Mouse/keyboard? Controller?
    2. Steam? Xbox?
    3. What were you doing leading up to this bug?
    4. Any steps that we can take to reproduce the bug on our end is appreciated.
  3. Include any media you want. Feel free to attach images, videos, and so on to your post.

Finding bugs and ironing them out is crucial to the game being a success and we really appreciate any time and effort you put in to your bug reporting so thank you in advance.

I find a bug.... the soil centrifuge its no finnished and I cant use it or put out the material.

Posted (edited)

Excuse me @Fabricio Svedar you are literally 4 years late!!! See the date of post and then comment to it.

2 hours ago, Fabricio Svedar said:

I find a bug.... the soil centrifuge its no finnished and I cant use it or put out the material.

Also the devs know about this bug and are trying to debug it, my advice is try putting the soil centrifuge on medium platform B cuz it worked for some guy, just try putting it on different platforms, if it does not work then wait for the fix or just scrape it out.

Edited by TMarcher74

1 hour ago, TMarcher74 said:

Excuse me @Fabricio Svedar you are literally 4 years late!!! See the date of post and then comment to it.

Also the devs know about this bug and are trying to debug it, my advice is try putting the soil centrifuge on medium platform B cuz it worked for some guy, just try putting it on different platforms, if it does not work then wait for the fix or just scrape it out.

Tnx!

I know now! ;)

Me and my friend played the 12.8 ASTRONEERS yesterday and had a load of wolframit (20 pieces) and wanted to travel on until then suddenly (I was the guest) I could no longer move in world space! ps I (the Said 07) and my friend (MondFlosse48908) play on the Xbone