SES_Adam

Think you found a bug in Astroneer and want to share it? Read this first.

On November 23rd, I went to collect my batteries to charge my soil centrifuge on the moon and I got launched from the planet, falling to my death. 

Edited by PrincessSophia

I found this Bug in the Tutarial. Sorry for my bad English becouse I am a german person. The tree is glitching through the Backpack.

I hope that helps.

Astroneer bug1.png

I  founed another Bug. When you are sitting in the...House I call it here... you can glitch trought the antennas.

Hope this is usefull for you.

And again sorry for my bad English.

Astroneer Bug2.png

I'm Playing on PC ( Xbox play anywhere ) with mouse/keyboard and I haven't had this bug in a really long time.

I found the North Pole to set my new base for daylight all the time but a mountain was in my way, After spending hours tacking down the mountain i logged off to build my base the next day, Logging in huge chunks of the mountain reappeared floating in the sky. I'll just build up to build down but it is a bug nonetheless, 

I noticed that when my backpack was full and I pressed E to put an item on my backpack it just made it float in mid air, I could pick it up like normal but it was just floating unmoving wherever it had been previously.

hope this helps 

leave it here
after a long game

I play a long time. 
with a friend. 
There is a hangup.
when one of us gets in the car. or base. 
Thanks for the reply. 
and personally from me. I would like to. what could be. adjust the drawing range. 
I do not like. when in front of you. appear. wooden. =)

sorry for my english

I Found a bug where when i join someones world i see some textures and then i say can not connect to host and i cant join anyone's world after and i have to restart my hole computer

Muerto al entrar en un juego en línea; Error en las texturas de las cuevas; problema para imprimir herramientas

++ Al entrar en una partida en línea y aparcar en el espacio cayendo al planeta, en otras ocasiones e aparecido lejos de la base y muerto por asfixia.

++ al entrar a una cueva en la que ya había entrado y  excavado al regresar después de cargar la partida 24 horas después el terreno había desaparecido y había un hoyo extremadamente profundo, para solucionar el problema tuve que utilizar la herramienta de terreno.

++ Al investigar nuevas tecnologías en el panel de investigación e intentar imprimirlas no aparecen en el panel de la impresora.

-Juego en xbox one -

Yo the packer tool don't "successfully" jump into my inventory after activating it on something that can't be packed.

I am using a pc mouse and keyboard.

I only used the 'f' default activate key to pick it up in the video.

I hope this helps 

Just for an extra you guys have made a really good game. And I am enjoying playing it.

unable to place extenders from backpack.  have to place extender pack on ground and individually activate the extenders.  

XBOX ONE EDITION: 1.0 RELEASE

I brought astroneer on 6th February 2019 recently I have been playing. As I have progressed on, my fps drops more and more. It has come to a point where I cannot play the game properly. I have removed every tether from the planet but the fps is still horrible and constant. If you can do anything to help prevent or weaken the constant fps drop it will be greatly appreciated by me and all other xbox players.

Thanks,

JammyDude58

1. The tractor and trailers fall though the surface repeatedly if I am digging or flattening anywhere near them. 
  2. Xbox
    1. What were you doing leading up to this bug? Flattening surface near the tractor and trailer.
    2. Any steps that we can take to reproduce the bug on our end is appreciated.

OK so i have found some bugs after the new february update. one of them occors when my friend is to drive a vehicle. he enters the seat then the screen goes black and he sees this:  unknown.png?width=1202&height=677

then he leaves my server and joins agian but he loses everything and has to start again.

Another is when im about to seek shelter in a vehicle, the game thinks im in the vehicle but im able to glid around in a siting motion and, the camra is focuesd on the vehicle.  

i and my friend love this game but we cant take this amount of bugs. sorry for my bad english. 

P.S I play the game on Pc/steam

Edited by LucioMain5

I've found a HUGE annoying glitch in Astroneer 1.0.  For some reason when ever I try to vacuum something my character acts like he's falling but he's on the ground and has nowhere to fall and my vacuum will stop then start then stop then start and so on and it's really annoying.  If you have any suggestions please tell me.  

Edited by Masmanthedoge

I start digging, 'cause I'm a digger 🤣

and the terrain was broken ... AGAAAAAAIN

qYuUQju.jpg

the gray line that you see here is the underworld!

Edited by MaximilianPs

Hi, I believe I have found a bug Windows PC, If you place a small battery in the medium or large shredder you can take the battery out and put it back in, indefinitely and make unlimited scrap for trading.

Also:

If you enter the tractor while sliding down hill you will be driving the tractor while in the sliding animation.

20190207012241_1.thumb.jpg.32d6a6ffe5c9854217ecf1adf1401ae3.jpg

Edited by MossBoss
PC windows

Hello I play ASTRONEER for some time and I love this game but since the update 1.0.6 I'm stuck in the loading screen, the game shows the first screen and the second (the one where it says "loading of the solar system "), everything goes well despite some light freeze then suddenly all freeze and I can not do anything and I have to force the shutdown of my computer.
What to do?

I can't get out of tractor. I was making a tractor and got stuck inside. I had a medium platform B and I had a small storage of aluminium on one side a large printer in the middle and a small printer on the left. I was setting up my base before.

ASTRONEER 18_02_2019 17_43_26.png

ASTRONEER 18_02_2019 17_43_02.png

Playing multiplayer on PC (both of us). Friend launched into space with a full cargo, I launched a minute after, but my game crashed (and I was hosting the game) before we landed. Now my friend's spaceship is stuck in orbit around the exotic moon, and we can't get to it. I can see it orbiting the planet from the surface. Need a fix where if a spaceship is stranded in orbit it lands on the planet so you can retrieve it. Or simply blip it back to the nearest unoccupied landing pad. In any case, bummed that our first haul of iron was lost in space, but we'll survive...

Im having reverse Stereo sound in Astroneers only

I've checked with a simple youtube left and right demo to confirm that its not my system wide settings

when i place a generator for example to my left the sound comes from the right earplug

Running Astroneers at the standard non Beta steam patch on win10 pro ( doubt that matters but just in case ) using keyboard and mouse while standing on the surface of novus ( just in case that matters )

my current fix is to wear my over ears backwards which is kinda ghetto and i want to use my in ears which cant be reversed due to their shape

hope this is a simple fix dunno if anyone else is experiencing this

Hi Era system, I am a big fan of your game and I noticed with my friends that there is a huge bug on PC with the oxygen extensions. We have freeze and fall fps when we touch, go back, put an oxygen extension. This bug prevents us from taking full advantage of your game. Thanks for doing something about this bug with Oxygen Extenders.

....Does anything actually happen with bug reports? There's a complete lack of replies from the developers..

I have a bug that has been around for a long time. In fact since I first got the game in early access. I have asked before but no answer or reply was ever given. If anyone can help please do.  The bug is that the menu to unlock research shows only text no pictures of what can be unlocked. The picture is old but the problem is the same.  It makes the game hard to play and ruins it for me.

Astroneer catalog bug.bmp

I problemi che ho riscontrato in multiplayer giocando con la xbox sono:

Chi parla gioca una partita, l'ospite invece gioca bene.

L'ospite rimane bloccato nella navetta spaziale perché non appare più il simbolo 'Esci'

L'ospite dopo aver fatto il viaggio in unaltro pianeta, non può più uscire dalla navetta.

Nello scegliere la distanza per raggiungere il pianeta base, è necessario per lo spazio nello spazio perché non ha la possibilità di selezionare i pianeti, può solo entrare nel pianeta da dove è partito, e quando si usa dalla navetta non si può selezionare nessun oggetto, non può usare lo zaino, non può più rientrare nella navicella.

L'ospite in orbita (con un propulsore nuovo) non può fare il viaggio perché gli ha detto che non ha abbastanza carburante.

Vieni connessione ho la fibra.

Invece giocando in single player ho visto che più costruisco la base e più i giocatori del giocatore si rallentano. Ho fatto anche la pulitura cache della xbox ma non ho risolto.

Edited by Mauro Pontis

Posted (edited)

I play on computer with a keyboard and mouse. I have a low end computer. I was playing in singleplayer. Everytime I use the terrain tool next to any object place on the ground, the object clips through the ground to never be seen again. This happened with the buggy, medium storage that was on a platform, and also some materials I had on the ground next to me. All these things happened at different times. 

Edited by Whammy
missed a detail