Jotil

Black Holes

I think that you should implement black holes, these are a rare occurrence in space when you leave your planet in the shuttle you can see them and they will slowly and surely suck up and destroy your planet and if you fly too close you die. This leads on to changing the difficulty of the game if the game was on say 'impossible mode' then you are guaranteed a black hole in you galaxy.

Please leave your opinions below,

Jotil

Now I like this ideal! But what would happen if you went into the black hole? I'd like to think if you survived the black hole. When it put you back into the game it went back in time and you loose a little progress that you made prier to getting sucked into the black hole! What do you guys think? Opinions? 

1 minute ago, oGREASERo said:

Now I like this ideal! But what would happen if you went into the black hole? I'd like to think if you survived the black hole. When it put you back into the game it went back in time and you loose a little progress that you made prier to getting sucked into the black hole! What do you guys think? Opinions? 

Now that I think about it that sounds like a great idea!

7 minutes ago, Jotil said:

Now that I think about it that sounds like a great idea!

I think this would really increase the difficulty and if you got sucked in and lost progress it would piss you off! but at the same time you would try not to let it happen again! 

Just now, oGREASERo said:

I think this would really increase the difficulty and if you got sucked in and lost progress it would piss you off! but at the same time you would try not to let it happen again! 

Hopefully the developers will see this!

Just now, Jotil said:

Hopefully the developers will see this!

Well if more people see this topic and comment on it and contribute to this discussion then I can almost gaurentee the developers will see it! #astroneerislife

1 minute ago, oGREASERo said:

Well if more people see this topic and comment on it and contribute to this discussion then I can almost gaurentee the developers will see it! #astroneerislife

#astroneerislife