aroongriffin

General Glitches and Bugs (XBOX ONE)

When I have frame rate lag issues if you restart the game and reload it it seemed to help allot. It seems to be caused by to big of a base or to many items in one location. Also it's the host that has to reload and have the person rejoin

1 minute ago, Turbansoviet said:

When I have frame rate lag issues if you restart the game and reload it it seemed to help allot. It seems to be caused by to big of a base or to many items in one location. Also it's the host that has to reload and have the person rejoin

Just so you guys know what solutions I have tried: I have done a cold restart of the Xbox (Holding power button until it shuts off), closing out and restarting the game, and also uninstalling and reinstalling. 

I have the same issue. I do have a lot of tethers and my base is pretty big. I also have a truck, 2 rovers, a shuttle and space ship. I have mined a lot also. I have probably put a good 6+ hours into the game. I am loving the game so hopefully this gets sorted out.

2 hours ago, Turbansoviet said:

Do you have allot of stuff and or tethers.

I have one base with one of every structure and a couple of vehicle bays. A huge amount of tethers. I just started a second base.

Build : 0.2.10109.0

I created a new home and I put it near the center of my base.

When I press on X button, I entered in the new home (first bug), the game is saved but after impossible to leave it.

I can't use this saved game now.

I have to restart a  new game :-(

While building my base I ran into a bug. I was able to build a printer inside of a trading platform. I branched the 1 resin cost off the habitat and it went strait inside of the trade station. Then i put the two resin on and made a printer lol. I can still use both however its just a bug I wanted to point out.

To start, I love this game! So my game crashed and when I reloaded it my vehicle was stuck in the ground. I could get out, but under the vehicle in a small no wiggle room opening. I wanted to terraform and free my vehicle but every time I push X button I would just hop back in to the vehicle. If I could of got my terrain tool out I could of saved the vehicle sooner. But, when you are so close to the vehicle The X button defaults to entry vehicle instead of terrain tool. Maybe there is a code you could create when you push X button so close to vehicle it can give you the option of Enter or Terrain tool. Or just the option to use a different button for terrain tool. I did get my vehicle out when a storm approached. The flying rocks moved it just enough for my astroneer to slide out :) 

ASTRONEER (Game Preview) (4).png

Same for me.  This problem is effectively the same as a game critical bug.  Cannot play the game until fixed.

sandstorms/windstorms cause large, black texture expansions in areas. This bug has been mostly observed on other planets.

After landing on a new surface, be it the same planet or a different planet, the floor is not rendered in. Exiting the vehicle at this time can cause damage or death to the player and is also capable of tossing the player under the surface.

Upon traversing the solar system I noted that fuel consumption has tended to be more, going from one section of a planet to another, than traveling to planets near the outer ring. This may not be entirely evident at first, or may even be purposely included. For example, it costs 3 fuel to travel to the other side of a planet, vs only 5 fuel to travel half way across the solar system.

I bought the full game a couple days ago for my xbox one, it was playing smooth, everything was great. Yesterday it started lagging and now has slowed down so much I'm getting motion sickness trying to play it and it's getting really aggravating. I loved the game, but I'm at a point right now where I can't play it until the lag stops. I hope there's a solution to fix this I can be made aware of.

I've noticed all the same things but with my game it's very laggy like bad not like freeze lag like movment lag like the game is having trouble keeping up with all the movement and tethers

30 minutes ago, Ill Take A Dab said:

I've noticed all the same things but with my game it's very laggy like bad not like freeze lag like movment lag like the game is having trouble keeping up with all the movement and tethers

And is a known problem will hopefully be solved until now outputs patches have resolved.

i am playing the  free trial   i don't know if that has any effect on it but i am unable to place tethers and i am pressing down on the d pad holding down tapping down but nothing is working i have restarted the game i have re-installed  it but nothing is working i was wondering if anyone  else is experiencing the bug or has any solutions.

VID_20170105_202840.3gp

Platform: Xbox One.

Version: 0.2.10109.0

Planet: Tundra.

Colony: My 3rd one, after Barren, Terran.

Choppiness/framerate issues: Severe.

I made this video of a cave, which seems to be very incomplete. I acessed the cave through a normal tunnel I dug from the surface. The ground ends, then I see void, many resources floating in the air, like Laterite and coal, for example, incomplete floors, incomplete land masses floating in the air, not connected to the rest of the planet.

The framerate right now verges the unplayable. Because of that, sadly, I will exit this saved game, not continue to play it as I wished.

VID_20170105_202840.3gp

Edit: I'm not sure how to embed the 3gp video, but it has uploaded sucessfully.

Edited by WildTiger
trying to embed video

on xbox one I cant play because after two hours the fps are arrived a 10. I tried to: restart the game with a new save, turn off the console and reset the game but it is useless. the fps are always 10. please fix it because I love this game but this bug make me headaches

Suggestion: I think that when using the trade plateform, the amount of time it takes to send and receive resources should be increased. The speed at which you send and receive resources currently is so fast, it makes searching for resources completely unnecessary given you have a fuel condenser and sufficient power supply.