Rovers, Trucks, and items dissapear when I go to other planets

I have a lot of extra items and I have nowhere to put them so I usually put them in a hole so the sandstorm will not blow them away. I  go back to my other base to get more recources then when I come back they are all gone. That includes vehicles as well.

It happens to me, but they go underground (also the rovers) if I park them above a cave they go underground and I never know where is a cave

I have the same issue All of my trucks and rovers are gone after exploring the galaxy... I see them floating in space on the opposite side of the planet.. Its a known bug.. This is a great game, but I am done playing it seriously until it gets patched

Hello,

I have had similar issues as well.  Both my rover and truck vanished after using a shuttle.  I didnt even travel to another location.  I just orbited my first planet and landed back at my home base.  Upon arrival my vehicles are nowhere to be found. (where I left them anyways)

Me and my wife are really enjoying the game!  Keep up the great work guys.  Any chance for split screen or some sort of local Co-op would be amazing!!