Recommended Posts

Great video, looking forward to more. One piece of criticism though, the "trigger alert" should be orientated better, example below.

mkOPoJI.png

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, E_ighth said:

Great video, looking forward to more. One piece of criticism though, the "trigger alert" should be orientated better, example below.

mkOPoJI.png

 

Hey thanks! Mic sounds better than last time? I switched to audacity and recorded it seperatly. And yeah I was messing around with the "trigger alert" to see where I liked it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Franklin330 said:

Hey thanks! Mic sounds better than last time? I switched to audacity and recorded it seperatly.

Definitely sounds better! :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Franklin330 said:

It was only like 4 more hours of messing with crap! Thanks for the suggestions though!

If you are the main voice in this video, with more bass sound in it, yes it definitely sounds better.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, ent|ty said:

If you are the main voice in this video, with more bass sound in it, yes it definitely sounds better.

 

Yeah I added like 6db of bass to all mine. I still need to work on sounding enthusiastic. I just have a stupid voice haha.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Franklin330 said:

Yeah I added like 6db of bass to all mine. I still need to work on sounding enthusiastic. I just have a stupid voice haha.

Preferrably you want to record that way. It's called the 'bass proximity effect', that condensor mics do when you get close to them, and they will already enhance the bass in your voice. You'd need a pop filter in front of it to use it that way though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Trigger Alert is fine. The problem is the lack of contrast of the text with the light shining from the helmet. The text, and orientation is fine, and show enthusiasm. The color/background is not. Hope that helps! =)

 

Edit: also the steam popups. you can disable within the settings in the Steam overlay. When I actually cared about recording, I did that for my Elite: Dangerous videos. I've been meaning to do some of this game.

Edited by p1nkbr0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, p1nkbr0 said:

Trigger Alert is fine. The problem is the lack of contrast of the text with the light shining from the helmet. The text, and orientation is fine, and show enthusiasm. The color/background is not. Hope that helps! =)

 

Edit: also the steam popups. you can disable within the settings in the Steam overlay. When I actually cared about recording, I did that for my Elite: Dangerous videos. I've been meaning to do some of this game.

Yeah I didn't realise they were recording it I need to fix that. I have a pop filter and I can't move the mic much closer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now