1.17.88 - Microsoft on Xbox one s - tether connection stopped working

Jennifer Geyer

So on this new save I’d gone down to the core of Sylvia to activate it. While down there the gravity shifting made stuff go weird for a second but it had seemed to fix itself, but when I went back up to the surface (btw I was in a large rover the whole time) my character wouldn’t link with nearby tethers or buildings. 

not only that but eventually it did start to connect, but it started freaking out and started to connect and disconnect about 8 times per second. For some reason the little time in between the connections had started to charge my backpack a bit, but would immediately be used up. I wasn’t using anything that would be using energy so I was just left without a charge.

Another thing I noticed was that the charging bar down the middle of the backpack seemed to be off center, and farther up than usually. 

I have been playing this game since launch and love it dearly but this is the first time I literally was unable to play the game due to a glitch.

Edited by Jennifer Geyer

Can you confirm that you oxygenator is still on your base or in the side of your shelter?