morjax

Trade Ship Won't Return if Saved and Quit While in Flight

I think I may have found a bug, and a quick search didn't show anything of this nature: If you send off your trade ship, and then save and quit while it's still in transit, it does not seem to return upon loading back in. If relevant to the bug squashing, I was trading up 8 Hydrazine for 1 Lithium (gotta get dem batteries...).

I don't have any spare resin, but the plan is to simply build another trade depot. Some resources down the drain, but not a gigantic deal.

Cheers!

I have this issue as well. I have a trade station and the ship has not returned. I am not sure if I logged off or what I did to cause this.

I tried restarting the game. 

Yup me too :( spent almost a week terraforming around my base and was very happy with everything. Then quit the game in a hurry one evening whilst trade ship was away and it wont return, with no destroy building options that base was dead to me, so I packed up and moved to a new planet, even now when I orbit Terran I look at the home icon and shed a tear.. lol.

+1 (Xbox One): saved and exited the game while the trade ship was away, upon reload it was still away and simply never came back.

had same problem except I didn't leave the game. I was still in the game when I saved and when I waited for 10 minutes for the trade ship nothing happened.

steam; FoxTrot (mr.brightside42)