Sign in to follow this  
420BLAISEIT

Make the character move faster!

I bought the early access to this game and one of the mager problems i face is the character moving so slowly.

In the beggining we have no cars, no anything we can only walk and run, still it's too slow, at least for me and i played the first hour and really got bored because i have to walk a lot just to kind some artifacts and mines and bringuing the stuff with me i have to come and back come and back and that gets me a little tired and bored.

Disagree.....

Getting to the point of making a rover honestly doesn't take that long, it just uses compound to make the rover and chair. 

His walk/run speed feels about right. 

31 minutes ago, DrWoo said:

Disagree.....

Getting to the point of making a rover honestly doesn't take that long, it just uses compound to make the rover and chair. 

His walk/run speed feels about right. 

Agree, DrWoo

I have been playing for several days with a pc gamming on windows.
And today I built the second truck, the astronaut moved more slowly, lag can not be because I played only, offline. At the main base with a lot of things built around.
I have saved, I moved the slice left in the configuration of the game the away vision that was to the maximum, I went to the desktop, I deactivated the antivirus, the dropbox, processes of programs that I did not use, I have passed the ccleaner, I have reopened the game, I have moved away from the base, and I have gone to a second base, and the astronaut moved well, fast, as always.

What you could be experiencing is not internet lag, but video lag, aka frame rate. What kind of video card are you using?