Has anyone seen this before?


Wuxy
 Share

Recommended Posts

So has anyone seen this thing(satelite?) before and is what is it used for?

stumbled upon it as I was exploring deep down in some caves on a tundra planet.

satelite..JPG

Link to comment
Share on other sites

someone else has though! =)

found this:


But for some reason mine does not get any power nor am I getting any mini games =(

but still cool!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Wuxy said:

So has anyone seen this thing(satelite?) before and is what is it used for?

stumbled upon it as I was exploring deep down in some caves on a tundra planet.

 

That's Hubble ST. If I'm not mistaken, it has a surprise.

Edited by travin
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, bugshake said:

Found it! Added in 115 maybe

And here's another cool thing I found

gold dish thing.png

that looks really cool! Can you interact with it?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, bugshake said:

Found it! Added in 115 maybe

And here's another cool thing I found

gold dish thing.png

That's the new horizon space probe that flew past Pluto earlier this year

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Rather than start another "anyone seen this?" thread, I thought I'd add this here.

Anyone know what this is? I tried to search for a previous discussion but "striped ball" didn't give me anything.

I found it in a mine. It rolls around a lot. Not a research object as far as I can tell
 

astro01.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, ozvoxhumana68 said:

Rather than start another "anyone seen this?" thread, I thought I'd add this here.

Anyone know what this is? I tried to search for a previous discussion but "striped ball" didn't give me anything.

I found it in a mine. It rolls around a lot. Not a research object as far as I can tell
 

astro01.png

I think they are just there for gags, I've collected 3 of them but still nothing.

Maybe if you play MP and have 4 rovers you can create your own Rocket League game haha, that would be cool!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I found this today, I can attach it to the tail of a Truck or on anything that can hold a double slotted item, didn't do anything to the truck but still looking at options with it :)

20170101125914_1.jpg

20170101130059_1.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/30/2016 at 3:02 AM, Wuxy said:

that looks really cool! Can you interact with it?

No, I couldn't interact with it (the golden pluto thing) at all. 

However, I found another cool thing (attached image):

It hums loudly, like an electricity plant, or something, but I couldn't interact with it. On the other side, it looks like a diagonally cut pipe.

 

 

humming thing.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

What about this weird ship, deep down in the Arid planet. Has a weird humming noise when near it, can't attach the winch to it, nor will it fall if you dig out all the ground below it.

PanterA ... Forever Stronger Than All

20161229101254_1.jpg

20161231100207_1.jpg

20161231100910_1.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, PanterA said:

What about this weird ship, deep down in the Arid planet. Has a weird humming noise when near it, can't attach the winch to it, nor will it fall if you dig out all the ground below it.

PanterA ... Forever Stronger Than All

20161229101254_1.jpg

 

 

 

I think that's Kepler.

Edited by travin
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

 Share