MoonManKelvin

3 Ideas for new Character tools w/ Sketches

Different Size Terrain Tool

being able to use resources to craft different size for the terrain tool, One 2X Bigger and one Half a size smaller then the original

Astro_Idea.png

Armor / Gear

Armor and gear to be used to help venture should always come with a negative effect to balance out, The Hazmat suit would prevent the Pumpkin gas effecting you, but uses 30% more oxygen, The armored suit doubles your health against spikes and fall damage,  but slows you down by 30% Astro_Idea_2.png

Alternative backpack / crafting options

Alternative backpacks to use from with perks and side effects included (Left one is the original)

One example could be a demolition backpack, that holds a lot less modules, but has the ability of crafting Dynamites, and hand held drill,

Astro_Idea_3.png

I understand all of this is probably unnecessary at the moment because the game is pretty easy as it is, but I think these would be useful if future difficulty arises in different planets. but Let me know what you guys think. Thanks

2 hours ago, SwiftJoey794423 said:

SWEET IDEA. Could add some upgrade slots for the tools though?

I think it would be cool if you can upgrade a back pack slot to hold a big module. like a big battery, or Research plant

27 minutes ago, MoonManKelvin said:

I think it would be cool if you can upgrade a back pack slot to hold a big module. like a big battery, or Research plant

Love the idea of alternative backpacks or spacesuits and the ability to upgrade them. Alternative backpacks or suits could be available through research, they could be craftable at the printer and the habitats could be used as a point of storage and to change in to them.