I've just recently started playing Astroneer and am loving it, but one thing I feel would've been implemented by now is wind turbines should be on and producing power if they are connected to a vehicle and the vehicle is moving. I usually have 2 small wind turbines on my tractor/trailer setup and think about that all the time while exploring.

It's already works. But you know, wind turbine is not always running because it's need wind. Astroneer's wind turbines too. Actually in Astroneer, it really exist a 'wind' but it doesn't always blow.  So that's why sometimes wind turbine is work but not always.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/27/2020 at 11:47 AM, KOR_APUcard said:

It's already works. But you know, wind turbine is not always running because it's need wind. Astroneer's wind turbines too. Actually in Astroneer, it really exist a 'wind' but it doesn't always blow.  So that's why sometimes wind turbine is work but not always.

I think he's saying it should "often" work if the vehicle is moving (i agree to that). Wind turbines on a moving vehicle will rarely get "neutral" winds anyway.