Holo map? / Sonar Mini map?

Dark_Recent

What about a holo map where we can see our self on it? I dont want a interface but I want a placeable thing that works as map where u can place to ground or top of a platform or a vehicle.

Imprevoement ideas:

For flexibility it may show other players ,maybe bases and it may show vehicles runing around the planets etc. so it can be cool toy for multi player but it should draw nice power and it should not be small toy.

For hardnees it can be expansive or player need to launch a rocket for it to work so when ever player wents to other planets he will be in work for making a special satellite for this Holo Map

Other Thing to think about is Size I think making it small should ruin it so I think it should be a 4 or 2 size device with a nice power consumption. So player only gonna use it when they really wanna observe something. and using it in cars will be harder than ever if it became like that.

Other idea my Other idea was a Sonar Emitter and Sonar Reciver so what will happen is u will press The C/V to launch a sonar wave (which will consume nice amount of power) and Sonar Reciver will show the result on your other should so u will have a mini map with out makin it op. and it will be usefull for vehicles too as u can place them on the C/V slots of the vehicle or a teammate of yours can navigate u using that thing

Dont Forget my all ideas about not using a real interface so all of those maps should be kept as a item works on slots like a wind mill.

6 hours ago, SaHaLiNN said:

+

Hide contents

image.png.10ff1bd581a9069dca88a5f67cbd410c.png

Ty for your drawing tho mate :D I loved it and it inspired me tho I think monitor can be another attachment like the sonar itself. like this

Spoiler

Untitled.png.5c330e093323089746e292322a50def4.png

• 3 weeks later...

I also feel like there needs to be *some* way to map the planets as you explore them. Adding in a 'launch exploration sattelites' aspect would be cool. Each one would only cover so much area; maybe it would be more like a balloon on a long tether with cameras, and as long as you were within it's radius, you could get a basic layout of the land around you. Even if this only showed a holographic overlay of the beacons you set down, along with your base and maybe the location of your body, it would be a big help. It would also encourage a more slow, complete exploration of the world, instead of rushing to get everything completed.

• 2 months later...
On 10/22/2020 at 6:37 AM, Dark_Recent said:

What about a holo map where we can see our self on it? I dont want a interface but I want a placeable thing that works as map where u can place to ground or top of a platform or a vehicle.

I feel a Map that we can access to find where are on the planet and the separate map for each level underground one is. Using beacons to do it is annoying as other games integrate the map feature to help with not getting lost. The kind of mapping feature that you have to explore for more of the map to be reviled. It can be achievements to revile all he surface of each planet with this new feature and idea.