thecrazytech

Tethers run out when i try to use them

So have made a few bundles gone to desolo and then try to use them (mind that i hadent used the new tethers that i made yet) i only get to use one from that bundle of them and then they are all goneimage.thumb.png.bcc524f31a20ee00fd8ffce40e7cf96f.png

Edited by thecrazytech

7 minutes ago, thecrazytech said:

So have made a few bundles gone to desolo and then try to use them (mind that i hadent used the new tethers that i made yet) i only get to use one from that bundle of them and then they are all goneimage.thumb.png.bcc524f31a20ee00fd8ffce40e7cf96f.png

I was unable to edit it in time here is the edited version

1. Mouse/keyboard? Controller? Mouse\keyboard
  2. Steam? Xbox? Steam
  3. What were you doing leading up to this bug? I just got to desolo and then this started happening
  4. Any steps that we can take to reproduce the bug on our end is appreciated. (im not sure if this is for other planets only seen this on desolo so far) Go to desolo (might need a small shuttle with oxygenator) and try to place down tethers

Edited by thecrazytech

13 minutes ago, thecrazytech said:

I was unable to edit it in time here is the edited version

1. Mouse/keyboard? Controller? Mouse\keyboard
  2. Steam? Xbox? Steam
  3. What were you doing leading up to this bug? I just got to desolo and then this started happening
  4. Any steps that we can take to reproduce the bug on our end is appreciated. (im not sure if this is for other planets only seen this on desolo so far) Go to desolo (might need a small shuttle with oxygenator) and try to place down tethers

also when i pick it up it does stack back to what it should be